Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco sucks

Straight dog ****

this team sucks, hard to believe the have taken this big a step back.... they suck

Comment

I’ve been saying that all offseason but turnip idiots came with insane expectations.

Comment

I still believe that a little bit of playing time for the first team during preseason goes a long way.
        those guys look lost and out of rhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          I’ve been saying that all offseason but turnip idiots came with insane expectations.
          who said that abortion of a defense was 2015 like? I want a list

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
            I still believe that a little bit of playing time for the first team during preseason goes a long way.
            those guys look lost and out of rythmn
            raiders must have played 8 preseason games together

Comment

0-16

Comment

I'm changing my season prediction from 7-9 to 5-11. Flacco is horrible. He's been late on half of his throws so far. We should have saved money and kept Keenum while we searched for a QB. This is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                  those guys look lost and out of rhythm
                  Have you watched the Ravens at all? This is just another day at the office for Flacco.

Comment

That halftime show though....

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

who said that abortion of a defense was 2015 like? I want a list

This new format doesn’t allow me to bump those idiots. I had to break down that 2015 roster to people just a few weeks ago. They said this defense was BETTER. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

This new format doesn’t allow me to bump those idiots. I had to break down that 2015 roster to people just a few weeks ago. They said this defense was BETTER. Lmao
                        jesus, thats embarrassing. that secondary in 2015 was special, this one is too, just in the less complimentary and non PC way

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

Have you watched the Ravens at all? This is just another day at the office for Flacco.
                          THIS... watching people around here invent a narrative in which Flacco is a competent QB has been the craziest thing. He's been bad his whole career. Like barely average for most of it. He's ALWAYS been trash. Even when he won a superbowl it was mostly the result of outstanding receiver play in which his guys wont a TON of 50/50 balls. It was one of the most numerically fortunate superbowl runs of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                            We should have saved money and kept Keenum while we searched for a QB.
                            We should have been holding open tryouts weekly since the beginning of last year. Keeping Keenum would be just as dumb as bringing in Flacco.

There's no point in paying for top-shelf crap at the position. Hoyer or McCown could provide very similar mediocrity at a comparable bargain.

Comment

Thread title stating obvious. No surprise. Accuracy hasn't been great.

Comment

Working...
                              X