Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST QB performance of the week came from 20 PASSES !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST QB performance of the week came from 20 PASSES !

all you pass happy punks need to recognise,
    RUN the ball, establish the run, commit to the run, and you will win in the NFL !
    the team with the most rush attempts wins 99.215% of the time !
    no matter the team or the match-up, you run, you win !
    Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 09-09-2019, 01:52 PM. Reason: made the % actual, did not round up.

STEELERS spend the game in 5WIDE, empty backfield and score 3 points !
    Vance johnson says "points come from the passing game"
    he is an idiot just like the steelers !
    BB did not attempt a pass to ANY TE until 1 minute left in the game ?

How did the GIANTS look with SAQUAN running the ball just 11 times ?

run to win !

Comment

YOU are such a dumbass. First 4 of 5 TDs were pass plays. They were up 42 to 10 in the first half. I can't find the first half stats but did you think they would be throwing much with that type of lead? He ended the day with a perfect qb rating. Go cook some top ramen, $.25 per pack variety. If I didn't know better, you are only good enough for boiling water. Go get your 1940s style football back with Paul Brown.
      Last edited by Archer81; 09-09-2019, 11:29 AM. Reason: Language. Even though I agree with the sentiment.

Comment

I guess after proving it to you all last year in the play-offs going 11 and 0 you now all agree ?

Comment

I think the real key to their victory was the 300+ yards and 5 TDs. The less attempts it takes to get that production the better the outing.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
            I think the real key to their victory was the 300+ yards and 5 TDs. The less attempts it takes to get that production the better the outing.
            Passing yards dont mean shyte !
            It is about the ATTEMPTS !
            most teams with more than 36 passing attempts are LOSERS !
            specific to the ravens yardage on so few passes:
            those pass attempts were so productive because the D had to FOCUS on the RUN.
            safeties had to play closer to the LOS, and once a receiver made the first guy miss, nothing but empty green between them and the goal line !

Not one of you will be able to find me a game this YEAR where a team had more RUN attempts then their opponent and LOST !
            you run, you WIN !
            ravens have figured it out !

Comment

Originally posted by 19Morton77 View Post
              YOU are such a dumbass. First 4 of 5 TDs were pass plays. They were up 42 to 10 in the first half. I can't find the first half stats but did you think they would be throwing much with that type of lead? He ended the day with a perfect qb rating. Go cook some top ramen, $.25 per pack variety. If I didn't know better, you are only good enough for boiling water. Go get your 1940s style football back with Paul Brown.
              you are the one supplying the same old shyte rational ! the ravens had more run attempts in the first half too !
              if you dont run in the first half you end up passing to catch up in the second half.

those dumbass ravens look like juggernauts !

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

Passing yards dont mean shyte !
                It is about the ATTEMPTS !
                most teams with more than 36 passing attempts are LOSERS !
                specific to the ravens yardage on so few passes:
                those pass attempts were so productive because the D had to FOCUS on the RUN.
                safeties had to play closer to the LOS, and once a receiver made the first guy miss, nothing but empty green between them and the goal line !

Not one of you will be able to find me a game this YEAR where a team had more RUN attempts then their opponent and LOST !
                you run, you WIN !
                ravens have figured it out !

If you really want to do this argument again we can, and we will come to the same conclusion as last year. The best offenses usually have a top ten passing game with a complimentary ground game. That is just how the NFL is now.

The game you are pointing out, the Ravens/Dolphins had 4 of the 6 Raven TDs coming from the passing game in the first half. 6 of the 8 TDs the Ravens scored came from the passing game. They were able to run it 46 times because they had such a huge lead (42-10 at half) In this game, the rushing ATTEMPTS had nothing to do with the win.

You as always completely discount the entire game in favor of stat lines. Unless it involves Von Miller. When its him you ignore stats for what you think you see.

Weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

Indianapolis Colts vs LA Chargers

Colts: 33 att, 203 yards, 6.2 avg, 1 TD
                  Chargers: 21 att, 121 yards, 6.0 avg, 1 TD.

Final score?

LA: 30. Indianapolis: 24

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Indianapolis Colts vs LA Chargers

Colts: 33 att, 203 yards, 6.2 avg, 1 TD
                    Chargers: 21 att, 121 yards, 6.0 avg, 1 TD.

Final score?

LA: 30. Indianapolis: 24

I guess thats the .05%?

I’d like the OP to breakdown how teams get the lead.

So at halftime the run pass ratio totals?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I guess thats the .05%?

Yep.

He will ignore it though.

Comment

BEST QB performance of the week came from PLAYING THE MIAMI DOLPHINS !

FIFY

Comment

And honestly if he wanted to make a more definitive point, the Vikings-Falcons game had Minnesota passing it just 10 times, and at least had a more competitive feeling than Baltimore v Miami.

But hey, what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
                            BEST QB performance of the week came from PLAYING THE MIAMI DOLPHINS !

FIFY
                            excellent point !
                            bravo !

Comment

[QUOTE=Archer81;n2490064]

Ind
                              Last edited by CHEF LUIGI; 09-09-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X