Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True story

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • True story

    If you’re a Bronco fan at San Quentin, you’re ****ed. You are 100 percent guaranteed to be the bottom b!tch of a Raider fan. RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS!

  • #2
    Bronco fans don't go to prison. They can afford lawyers.

    Comment


    • #3
      The most amazing part of this thread is that the Raider fan used the correct "you're" in his post.

      Comment


      • #4
        I want to commend you for being proud of your alternative lifestyle. Also it’s always nice to get a new piece of sociological information. Please send our love to your dear friends who are clearly winning at life. And of course F you, you piece of Sh*t. Goodbye.

        Comment


        • #5

          If you're a free raiders fan the only thing you got is that you outnumber us in San Quintin.

          (​​​​​Maybe a Moe Howard haircut too)

          Comment


          • #6
            So he admits that Faiders in San Quentin rape and have gay sex. I would expect nothing less.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sounds like someone wants some chon chon in there. Puto

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Popeye Saavedra View Post
                If you’re a Bronco fan at San Quentin, you’re ****ed. You are 100 percent guaranteed to be the bottom b!tch of a Raider fan. RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS!
                don't underestimate us. we are still capable of generating an enormous amount of power, even from the bottom.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                  The most amazing part of this thread is that the Raider fan used the correct "you're" in his post.
                  Come on, Autocorrect at its finest... 😂

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 19Morton77 View Post
                    So he admits that Faiders in San Quentin rape and have gay sex. I would expect nothing less.
                    it’s only gay if you’re on bottom... the guy on top is just having sex...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by B-Large View Post

                      it’s only gay if you’re on bottom... the guy on top is just having sex...
                      Raiders are never on top of anything.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	155
Size:	804.8 KB
ID:	2489934

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post

                          Raiders are never on top of anything.
                          Noice

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Popeye Saavedra View Post
                            If you’re a Bronco fan at San Quentin, you’re ****ed. You are 100 percent guaranteed to be the bottom b!tch of a Raider fan. RAIDERS! RAIDERS! RAIDERS!
                            I think the bad parts about getting surprise butt seks from a Raider.
                            1. They don't know what protection is.
                            2. Spikey shoulder pads, who likes those?
                            3. Makeup smears everywhere.
                            4. Why are Raiders (and their fans) so into butt seks?
                            5. They may try out David Carr, but they always thinking about Tom Brady.

                            Rattle your ankle chains if you can hear me...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              True story. This guy gets his rocks off with other men. lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X