Start Emmanuel or Royce tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Emmanuel or Royce tomorrow?

Can’t decide, Sanders is the WR1 but week one I could see us running way more than throwing. What do you guys think?

Is this a real question? If you are relying on Royce and arent in a 14 team league you shouldn't play FF.

Comment

I’m not relying on him. It’s a twelve team league. Traded fant for him the due was an idiot haha. It’s the flex spot I have elliott and Henry and my two rbs, Evans and Michael Thomas 2 wr, njoku at TE and russel Wilson and mayfield at qb

Comment

Lindsay is our star back and Booker eats all the third down snaps. Sanders easy.

Comment

Fantasy football is the bane of NFL fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by balero View Post
            Fantasy football is therapy when your team sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

Action on point spread, money line or over/under is therapy your team sucks.
              Fixed your post.

Comment

Fixed your post.
                Maybe if you have no friends to play with lol.

Comment

Maybe if you have no friends to play with lol.
                  Fantasy football is small time peanuts. The payout isn't worth the time investment.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                    Is this a real question? If you are relying on Royce and arent in a 14 team league you shouldn't play FF.
                    Agree but put this nerd **** into some sub thread where you can talk about being some FF GM. I don't play and just root for the Broncos but I don't have much for Freeman and know he isn't much for FF. Just draft all Broncos and you won't have to have some F'd up thought of rooting for rival players.

Comment

Lindsay is our star back and Booker eats all the third down snaps. Sanders easy.
                      I would never start either RB. Lindsay is definitely the starter (but part of that was Freeman got injured last year when the both were step for step), but that doesn't mean he will get 2-1 carries over Freeman. Lindsay is too small to get 25 carries a game without wearing down late in the season, and Freeman is too good to limit him to 5 carries. I'd say the numbers the Broncos would like to see if all goes well is Lindsay 15-20 runs, 2-3 catches. Freeman with about 10-15 runs, 1-2 catches. Booker with 3-5 runs, 2-3 catches.

Comment

Yet you have the most posts on this thread.

Comment

Fantasy football is small time peanuts. The payout isn't worth the time investment.
                          Aren't you a Rockies fan? Lolz

Comment

We need to play Lindsay often now that the league is aware of him.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBailey24 View Post
                              I’m not relying on him. It’s a twelve team league. Traded fant for him the due was an idiot haha. It’s the flex spot I have elliott and Henry and my two rbs, Evans and Michael Thomas 2 wr, njoku at TE and russel Wilson and mayfield at qb
                              Most dues usually are.

Comment

Working...
                              X