We are going to eat Mitch Trubisky alive next week in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post

There’s not much useful prep they can do for us until we play. They can’t even really look to last seasons film given that Scang is installing a new offense. The preseason games won’t be of much use since everyone plays it vanilla. The rest is an advantage, yes, but the extra prep time won’t be terribly valuable at this point in the season.
    In my mind, "prep" is FAR different from "game planning for a specific team". Extra prep time is an advantage. Just ask guys like Belichick what an advantage it is having an extra week to prep for a game before the playoffs even when he doesn't know who the opponent is.

You get to work on things that you want to improve off your last game, regardless of future opponents. There are things you want to do and get better at, again, regardless of the opponent. It matters.

Comment

delete

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
        Bears are probably going to eat Flacco alive.

If only we had a coach who knew their personnel and scheme...

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          Both offenses will probably struggle, gonna be like last nights game.

Being at home will certainly help though or it should.
          How is aaron rodgers gonna look in a bronco uniform ?
          Let's see if the bears actually display some form of run commitment, lets see if our broncos can cover a TE.
          and lets see how many bad balls and drops the bears are willing to drop at our feet like they did against their biggest rival.

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

both defenses were very impressive thursday,
            cant wait to see ours demolish the raiders in their junk yard excuse for a stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by HAT View Post

We're going to win 4-2.

Comment

If it's going to be a low scoring game, I hope we post up a Tebow special - anyone remember that game?

Comment

mike freeman is an asshole who posts reactionary garbage. super lib, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                    After seeing how uncomfortable they made Rodgers and how they handled the GB O, Flacco is going to be tossing picks left and right.
                    Fun fact. Flacco and Rodgers both had only 24 wins each out of their last 49 starts heading into this season.

Comment

I underrated Rodgers impact and the upgrade the Packers made to their D. I thought duh bears would roll against a team fielding a 1st time, young, HC and I was wrong.

If Mitch hits on a couple more of his passes duh bears win easily. duh bears OL was awful, they had to move guys around from G to Center and Kyle Long was awful. We will need to get more pressure from the inside if we want to dominate duh bears the way the packers did on the road we need to beat the interior of the OL the way the Packers did. Their DT's jumped through the A gap on 3rd and 5 or longer and made Mitch panic and hold the ball like Keenuts. We need Shelby, Wolfe and Gotsis to beat these guys inside and push the pocket forcing Mitch to drift back where Von can get him.

Despite all the sacks duh bears got Mack ended the night with none. They will be hard to run against and Riesner needs to bring it. I still worry about McGovern at C and our overpriced RT. Lindsay had no room to run during the PS and looked like TD in 1999 before he got hurt. The one good thing about last years O was that early on the OL was able to get enough of a lane for Lindsay to squirt through and fall forward for 5 yards then get guys to the 2nd level when Royce had the ball.

I look for Flacco to try to use the RB's a lot this year in the passing game and then try to hit the home run with Sanders deep if he can stay healthy. I just wish that they played Flacco at least one full half just to get him in sync with the OL. I hope Munchak gets the OL better prepared than what they looked like in PS.

If we dominate Oakland I like our chances vs duh bears. I just don't like that they get 10 days to prep for us and get over a devastating home loss, especially considering how he totally neglected his run game which the local media here in Chicago thought was a 3 headed monster and gave them a name based on their 3 initials which I forgot already.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiwindr View Post
                        If it's going to be a low scoring game, I hope we post up a Tebow special - anyone remember that game?
                        I had bear fan friends over and I felt embarrassed that we stole that one from them. Totally undeserved.

Comment

I'll give everyone this much. ARod is the most overrated QB of ALLTIME!

Comment

Working...
                          X