Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 OrangeMane NFL Pick 'em

OrangeMane Pick 'em - 2019

I just realized that no one set up a Yahoo pick 'em contest this year (unless I'm missing a thread somewhere).

It's probably too late to include tonight's game, so I am going to block that one. And if we end up having less than, say, ten people sign up, I would probably not take the time each week to make picks. But I'm guessing we'll get at least ten.

The link is below. The group ID# is 54490. Password is broncos. Sign up with your OrangeMane moniker, so it's easier to know who is who.

Speaking of pick EM is anyone brave enough to to either of the Supercontests in Vegas?

Comment

Thank you, Dom. I’m in.

Comment

in!

Comment

In. Thanks for the heads up Gunns

Comment

I noticed there’s no points for Monday nights games?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              I noticed there’s no points for Monday nights games?
              You mean the tiebreakers? I turned them off, because they never seem to do anything. (Who cares if teams tie for a single week?) I can turn them on, though, if you want them.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

You mean the tiebreakers? I turned them off, because they never seem to do anything. (Who cares if teams tie for a single week?) I can turn them on, though, if you want them.

Im fine with or without. There’s a lot of ties though. So if top 5 have the same score it can rank from 1st to 5.

Easier without though

Comment

I just realized that no one set up a Yahoo pick 'em contest this year (unless I'm missing a thread somewhere).

It's probably too late to include tonight's game, so I am going to block that one. And if we end up having less than, say, ten people sign up, I would probably not take the time each week to make picks. But I'm guessing we'll get at least ten.

The link is below. The group ID# is 54490. Password is broncos. Sign up with your OrangeMane moniker, so it's easier to know who is who.

Quoting to add to the thread. Yeah, I realized it too. Need to jump on this again and come in 10th place.

Comment

NO.

Comment

This week was tough on picks but my best showing ever! I was in 4th place. Not too many this year but I will take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X