• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG that's so horrible, lol

Comment

Empower Stadium...

Strange...

First word that comes to my mind after hearing that is "Lesbians".

So I like it. (^_^)

Comment

About what I expected...it’s horrible

Comment

Mahomes vacation home at Mile High. He’s 2-0 there so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post

I doubt it. Taking care of baby boomers in retirement is crazy money.
            They are the retirement record keeping division of Great-West Lifeco. They are a prime candidate to turn into a glorified shell company if the market takes a massive s*** and Great-West has to reshuffle their assets to dump their losses.

Comment

I keep wanting to say Empire Stadium at Mile High...

Comment

The stadium used to be Invesco Field at Mile High. I don't see much different in Empower Field at Mile High. Sounds fine to me. What matters is the money and that's what I researched.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/analys...g_rights_guide

The $6 millon/year is comparable to other naming rights negotiated in 2013-2014: M&T Bank pays the Ravens $6 million/year [signed in 2014, 10-year deal]. FirstEnergy pays the Browns $6 million/year [signed in 2013, 17-year deal].

New Era Cap pays the Bills $5 million/year [signed in 2016, 7-year deal].

For a franchise that was struggling to find a a partner company, I guess the Broncos could not ask for a monster deal that some of the big markets have. A mediocre team like the Dolphins took advantage of being in Miami to sign a deal that pays $13.8 million/year for 18 years [Hard Rock International]. The Cowboys have the best deal with AT&T, details and duration are undisclosed but the average is $17-19 million/year.

Comment

It's basically $60m going into the trust fund over the next 10 years... kids should be happy

Comment

It just doesn't roll off the tongue good. Maybe in time after hearing it said time and time again. Was it ever a possibility of the residence in Denver/surrounding area to buy the rights?

Denver @ Mile High would be much better IMO.

Comment

I'm sure 95% of Bronco fans will still call it Mile High.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                        I'm sure 95% of Bronco fans will still call it Mile High.
                        Only ppl who will call it empower are the announcers required to say the sponsor name

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post

Only ppl who will call it empower are the announcers required to say the sponsor name
                          Or deviants trying to upset the utopia that is Broncos fandom...

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            I want to Ensure that Empower stays viable for the next 21 years, but it Depends.
                            nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                              Speaking of Darius Watts, his Wikipedia page says he's the current head coach for the Metro State club football team. Who knew?
                              Former lead singer for Hootie and the blowfish?

Comment

Originally posted by ghwk View Post

Former lead singer for Hootie and the blowfish?
                                He screwed up when he went country. I mean I like his music more now but he lost most of his following.

Comment

Working...
                                X