No announcement yet.

New Stadium Name - Empower Field at Mile High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the end, doesn’t matter. I suspect Empower will also be chapter 11 within a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
      I have to say that Empower sounds a little MLM-ish, though. We can be grateful it's not the name brand of some kind of essential oils company.

"I didn't want my children getting the Autism. So, instead of getting them vaccinations, I've EMbraced the POWER of EMPOWER Essential Oils!"
      True. Ellis could have gone sissy to match the fanbase with Gummi Bears, maybe Ricola Stadium at Mile High.

Comment

I have to say that Empower sounds a little MLM-ish, though. We can be grateful it's not the name brand of some kind of essential oils company.

"I didn't want my children getting the Autism. So, instead of getting them vaccinations, I've EMbraced the POWER of EMPOWER Essential Oils!"
        Hey, I forgot to remind you on our new BAZI line coming out next month. You just need 3 members under you and we can make millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
          Well, it's better than Dicks at Mile High.
          They couldn't name it that. The folks at Orangemane have the rights to that, Dicks at the Orangemane.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
            In the end, doesn’t matter. I suspect Empower will also be chapter 11 within a decade.

This

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
              I’ve fallen and I can’t get up field at mile high
              Tom Brady is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post

Hey, I forgot to remind you on our new BAZI line coming out next month. You just need 3 members under you and we can make millions.
                Hey, look what the cat dragged in! I was wondering if you had finally gotten notice that your long wait on the Chargers season ticket waitlist had ended, causing you to leave us permanently.

I just looked to see if BAZI was still around. They are now apparently called Xeler8 (which may be the most MLM-sounding name in MLM history). I think it's time that we forsake our BAZI investment, and jump full-on into Xeler8. I have already reached out to TJ about starting a sister site, called Xeler8Mane. I think I might have a connection that could get Darius Watts to fill one of the positions on our front line.

Comment

Speaking of Darius Watts, his Wikipedia page says he's the current head coach for the Metro State club football team. Who knew?

Comment

Yikes.. that's absolutely terrible.. then again most corporate stadium names are pretty terrible these days.

What did i want? Nothing, I understand that this was inevitable. Still sucks.

Comment

Much better than some weed outfit with "Get High, Mile High"

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

Much better than some weed outfit with "Get High, Mile High"
                        You clearly don’t live on the front range. A weed outfit would have been awesome!

Comment

i wished it was a dispensary instead of this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                            i wished it was a dispensary instead of this crap.
                            I really don't know why people think the NFL would allow it since even in softening it's stance on weed, they still ban it.

Comment

I want to Ensure that Empower stays viable for the next 21 years, but it Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                                I doubt it. Taking care of baby boomers in retirement is crazy money.

Comment

Working...
                                X