Roster Cuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster Cuts

The grim reaper is coming today and tomorrow, who is going to get the axe?

If Cravens gets cut I'm not going to be happy, especially with Dymonte Thomas on crutches

Comment

Cravens being cut wouldn't surprise me. Neither would Fumagalli, Hogan, or Rypien.

Comment

I really don’t see any surprise cuts happening. They may cut one of the older veterans, like Leary, to get some cap relief.

Comment

Hogan.

He's gonna get his guys killed with his inaccuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
            If Cravens gets cut I'm not going to be happy, especially with Dymonte Thomas on crutches
            I guess he's the only one beyond Parks with any upside but Su'a has had a fair opportunity and will only have himself to blame if he didn't put enough on tape.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
              Cravens being cut wouldn't surprise me. Neither would Fumagalli, Hogan, or Rypien.
              Agree with Cravens. A case can be made for keeping and cutting.

Fumagalli makes the team, pretty certain, unless they pick up a guy from the scrap pile, but I doubt it. And they aren’t going into the season with only two TE’s on the roster.

I think Hogan is probably gone, either by scourging the waiver wire or trade, and Rypien is going to PS.

Comment

If Elway can get a 7th for Booker, he’s probably gone, as Muhammad has shown well, and has more upside to go.

Comment

Hogan and Rypien get cut. Rypien to PS. Hogan or another vet is signed for similar money after cut day when the salary is not guaranteed with anticipation that they will be cut once lock is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                    If Elway can get a 7th for Booker, he’s probably gone, as Muhammad has shown well, and has more upside to go.
                    Maybe if Riddick was healthy but with him likely going to IR booker provides with a much better option at 3rd down back than muhammad

Comment

Broncos just traded for a RB, Duke Dawson, with pats. So long, Devontae.

Nevermind, was a CB. You get to stay, Devontae. For now.
                      Last edited by Smiling Assassin27; 08-30-2019, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                        Broncos just traded for a RB, Duke Dawson, with pats. So long, Devontae.
                        *Cornerback not RB

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                            Does this mean Callahan isn’t ready? Why another slot CB?

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                              He is.not as.good of a pass blocker. Also, Book has good hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X