Bill Bowlens lawsuit dismissed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Bowlens lawsuit dismissed.

Ownership news out of Denver: Bill Bowlen's lawsuit attempting to remove Joe Ellis and other trustees from Pat Bowlen's trust has been dismissed in its entirety. This clears the way for Pat Bowlen's ownership succession plans.

Adam Schefter, ESPN Senior Write

In come the lawyers.

Comment

Anyone have any idea what his succession plans.....are?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
        If we’re lucky Brittney Bowlen.

Comment

Yeah, leaving everything to my future ex-wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

If we’re lucky Brittney Bowlen.
            It’s set up to be Brittney. She has one qualification already with her degrees. The other qualification is 5 yrs in an office position within the Broncos. She is supposed to take that position this year, but don’t know if she’s worked there before, so if not, this transition may be 5 yrs away.

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post

It’s set up to be Brittney. She has one qualification already with her degrees. The other qualification is 5 yrs in an office position within the Broncos. She is supposed to take that position this year, but don’t know if she’s worked there before, so if not, this transition may be 5 yrs away.
              Let's just hope that would not turn into a Jeanie Buss type of situation.

Comment

Yeah, problem is you don’t know until they already in, and by that time it’s too late. If Brittney ends up being a dud before they officially anoint her, I say scrap the whole thing and sell the team to John Elway. And I’m dead serious because he was always like a son to Pat anyway, so why not?

Comment

Yeah, problem is you don’t know until they already in, and by that time it’s too late. If Brittney ends up being a dud before they officially anoint her, I say scrap the whole thing and sell the team to John Elway. And I’m dead serious because he was always like a son to Pat anyway, so why not?
                  He doesn't have that type of money. Perhaps a group that include Manning, etc.

Comment

He doesn't have that type of money. Perhaps a group that include Manning, etc.
                    Right, that’s what I mean though.

Comment

There is a age requirement to. We are looking at 10 plus years of Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

There is a age requirement to. We are looking at 10 plus years of Ellis
                        Wow. How convenient for Ellis.

Comment

"If Brittany’s development continues at its current pace, there is a strong chance she could be ready to assume command of the Broncos early in the next decade.

While she would still be in her early 30s, go back and read Pat Bowlen’s last comprehensive interview in August 2013 with a current 9NEWS Broncos Insider who at the time was working for the Denver Post.

One of the takeaways was whether you’re in early 30s, or 40 – as Pat Bowlen was when he bought the Broncos – or 50 or 60, there are going to be growing pains with any new sports owner.

"When you get into this business, at an age when you're a lot younger than I am now, you don't really know what you're doing,’’ Bowlen said five years ago. “It takes you a while to adjust. To me it was a real challenge. It was a fun deal. You have your disappointments. You have your losses and your wins. When you come in and buy a football team, you don't really understand the picture until you're there for a while.''"

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...n/73-561043869

Comment

I wouldn't say that Jeanie Buss has been the Lakers problem. And seeing that they are back in title contention, is there really a problem?

Comment

I don't have a problem with Brittany being groomed for the position and eventually getting it. But I'd like to see some acknowledgement that Beth is totally getting screwed out of the opportunity. This is very messy. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X