Preseason Ticket Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Ticket Prices

Man, these preseason tix sure aren't selling like they used to. Taking a bath on resale.

Barter them. That is what I did.

Comment

I gave away my two for tomorrow night to a charity auction. Preseason games are bad enough - having that last one as a home game is worse.

Comment

Even the first preseason home game was bad though. Hopefully not a sign of deeper apathy.

Comment

Weeknight games are tough. Weeknight preseason games are brutal. People don’t really want to scramble off work and find parking and watch Kevin Hogan for 4 hours.

Comment

Preseason sucks they need to get rid of it ! Not needed.

Comment

ST sucks as it is get rid of it if you don't want returns to get rid of it.NFL is no damn fun anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Crash~ View Post
                ST sucks as it is get rid of it if you don't want returns to get rid of it.NFL is no damn fun anymore.
                Does this read any better in English?

Comment

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist/or am just apathetic....but it's a big coincidence that the NFL is making another push for reducing preseason games/adding regular season games....so all of a sudden teams are barely playing their first string players at all the entire preseason. I get that the want to play it safe and not incur injuries in these games, but that never stopped them from playing starters into the 3rd period in the 3rd preseason game as a tune up for the regular season.

I think they're attempting make them as boring as ****ing possible to get the backing of the fans for more regular season games.

I wouldn't trade a thatch of my nut hairs for two tickets to any preseason game....especially this season.

Comment

I had season tickets in the South Stands for old Mile High and whatever the new stadium is named at the moment for 16 years and I only attended a handful of preseason games over the years. I gave the rest away to dads or moms who wanted to take their kids to a game or something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                      I wouldn't trade a thatch of my nut hairs
                      Is this negotiable? It may come to down to it.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                        Man, these preseason tix sure aren't selling like they used to. Taking a bath on resale.
                        where are your seats and what did you get for them if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

Section 505, Row 19. Got $35 per seat (4). Interestingly, my parking pass sold for $49.

Comment

Working...
                          X