Would you take Isaiah McKenzie back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take Isaiah McKenzie back?

Said to be in jeopardy of final WR cuts at Buffalo...https://www.denverpost.com/2019/08/2...-bills-future/

I believe McKenzie has improved his game since the disaster with the Broncos in 2017 and I'd take him in an instant over River Cracraft as Broncos punt returner.

Nobody has impressed me in the return game so far so why not. At least he has the speed to break one if he can ever hold onto the ball. I can't even remember the last time we had a very reliable return guy. Can't remember the name of that guy a few years ago who broke a few long ones for TD's, but he wasn't all that reliable. Maybe Eddie Royal was the last I can remember who you weren't ****ting your pants every time the ball was kicked to us.

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
        Nobody has impressed me in the return game so far so why not. At least he has the speed to break one if he can ever hold onto the ball. I can't even remember the last time we had a very reliable return guy. Can't remember the name of that guy a few years ago who broke a few long ones for TD's, but he wasn't all that reliable. Maybe Eddie Royal was the last I can remember who you weren't ****ting your pants every time the ball was kicked to us.
        You talkin' about Trindon?

I'd take that back in a heartbeat.... assuming you could take him back to 2012 form.

Comment

Things are looking bleak on special teams...
          **How bleak are they?!**
          Things are looking so bleak that I'm considering wanting Isaiah McKenzie back on the Broncos.

Comment

No.

Comment

How many muffs is the element of explosiveness in the return game worth? No more than one for me. Sucks that we're going to have to spend a roster spot on some scrub just because they can reliably catch a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                No
                Yep , This

Comment

I would not touch any player drafted by broncos in 2017. The whole draft class was drafted on basis of 40 yard time yet they missed out on George kittle lol.

Comment

nah

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos786 View Post
                      I would not touch any player drafted by broncos in 2017. The whole draft class was drafted on basis of 40 yard time yet they missed out on George kittle lol.
                      The princejj method of scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos786 View Post
                        So did the rest of the league multiple times.

Comment

It's just crazy to me that many teams can't find a decent return guy. They have 1 easy job, catch the kick, return it 10 yards. It doesn't seem like it's such a complicated task. Not asking or expecting them to be Devin Hestor or anything crazy. Just catch it, and get 10 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post

You talkin' about Trindon?

I'd take that back in a heartbeat.... assuming you could take him back to 2012 form.
                            Yeah, that was him. Holy crap, I can't believe it was that long ago, where does the time go? lol

Comment

Whatever happened to that kid from the 2015 Broncos...Holliday or Halliday?

Comment

Working...
                              X