Did I read that Jake Butt is going to PUP again. SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Who was the DT Shanny took in the 2nd who had no knee cartilage and never played a down for us?
    Was it Montae Reagor?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

Was it Montae Reagor?
      Toviessi

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post

I think that’s the plan. Not playing him to make sure he doesn’t get hurt and they have to pay him.
        You do realize that if they cut Butt now, they still have to pay him because he is injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          Is this true ? If so we are two TE down before the season starts. Also Should he even try to play football anymore ? I mean the dude must not be built for it.
          Yeah, like 2 weeks ago! Can we keep a TE healthy? Fant is our hope. https://www.denverpost.com/2019/09/0...debut-raiders/

Comment

The good news is that having two TEs is really a luxury. Heuerman finally became a productive player last season as a quality blocker and decent (albeit unspectacular) underneath option. Then we have Fant to stretch the field. There are far worse TE situations out there. Of course, Heuerman finally making it through the season healthy is the key, and by no means assured. But for once, at least, we actually had enough camp depth at the position so that a couple of injuries aren’t killers, and with any luck won’t even matter (Heuerman and Fant were probably going to be 1 and 2 regardless).

Comment

Working...
            X