Changes to The Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to The Drive

Looks like Nalen is out and Nick Ferguson and Tyler Polumbus is in. This really sucks because I really enjoyed listening to Nalen. Nalen is a good debater and handles Dmac rather well. Listen to Ferguson while Nalen was on vacay, he is weak. I am not sure on Polumbus though

I just hope with the two of them, they can put Dmac in place with his wild takes.

Sucks
    Nalen was funny and was the only former bronco who could talk any sport and he had so many funny stories

Comment

They make a lot of changes often. That's not good. I liked Nalen. I didn't care much for Ferguson. I liked CJ a lot, but I believe he changed careers and got out of radio.

Comment

Just reached out to the fan
        tommy is moving back east for family reason

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
          Just reached out to the fan
          tommy is moving back east for family reason
          Man that sucks. Nails had so many good stories. Listening to him was a joy. Love his incredible memory as he is constantly making Dmac look bad. His bit during training camp with the "Hill" people was a classic. So many good takes on his part. Took his job serious as a analyst on a radio show.

Comment

I'd find another job too if i had to work with Dmac.

Comment

I liked Tyler when he was with Cecil. Ferguson is meh

Comment

Sorry to see Nalen go. Tyler Polumbus is good (I listened to him often on Orange and Blue's morning show). I was wondering if Tyler would get back into radio and I am glad he is.

Other changes: Sandy Clough and Orlando Franklin now on 9 am - noon on 104.3 the fan. Shawn Drotar takes over "Fan Late Night" 9 pm - midnight. I like both of these moves too. Clough and Franklin have good chemistry. Drotar used to host Fan Late Night a few years ago and in listening last night I think his show could be better than Clough alone in that time slot.

Comment

denver sports radio is as bad as it gets. all of them suck balls.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolife View Post
                    I liked Tyler when he was with Cecil. Ferguson is meh
                    Ferguson is meh; so is Mike Pritchard IMO. Takes a special verbal talent to work in radio and not all former players have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post

Ferguson is meh; so is Mike Pritchard IMO. Takes a special verbal talent to work in radio and not all former players have it.
                      Ferg is God awful. Can't stand his willfully ignorant and optimistic on air persona. He cannot offer genuine criticism for any player.

Pritchard and Cecil was a great show while it lasted

Comment

This sucks... Ferguson is awful... zero sense of humor, no personality.

Comment

Mark Jackson dropped it?

Comment

Id love to kick DMac’s ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Ferg is God awful. Can't stand his willfully ignorant and optimistic on air persona. He cannot offer genuine criticism for any player.

Pritchard and Cecil was a great show while it lasted
                              I liked Pritchard and Cecil's show. It appears that they still work for the station.

Comment

Working...
                              X