X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang Papa-pwn nailed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
      Drunken predicted both 7-9 for the Broncos and that the 49ers would win the SB. And that was before the season started.

I was certian we were tanking.
      (^_^) still think that's why we got Flacco. Hahaha...
      To be fair I dropped that win total to like 3 during the season haha. It was the Flacco effect while thinking they were never going to throw Lock onto the field.

papa wins the OM prediction thread for sure.

Let’s hope the other parts of that post ring true(Flacco dumped and beast next year).

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

I did not foresee the wasted 3 weeks with Allen
        That and our precise draft position is all you missed lol. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

To be fair I dropped that win total to like 3 during the season haha. It was the Flacco effect while thinking they were never going to throw Lock onto the field.

papa wins the OM prediction thread for sure.

Let’s hope the other parts of that post ring true(Flacco dumped and beast next year).
          I'd be really surprised if both don't happen. We can only hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
            I think they will struggle to finish 8-8 and John Elway will be on the hot seat most of the year.
            there you go.....

Comment

• I predicted 6-10. They beat my expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                With the final roster moves, I'm going to upgrade my prediction from 7-9 to 8-8. They badly needed improvement in the return and coverage game. That was the weakest aspect of the entire team and the guys they brought in should be a substantial improvement. No place to go but up in that category.

Damn! I forgot about the punter.

Still, if you'd told me at the start of the season that Callahan would never see the field, that Chubb would go to IR after only 4 games, that James would make partial appearances in only 3 games, that Flacco would be a complete bust, that we'd trade away Sanders, that Leary would miss almost all of December, and that Bausby, Janovich, Wolfe and Gotsis would all wind up on IR, I doubt that I would have predicted even 7 wins.

Comment

Working...
                X