No announcement yet.

Andrew Luck retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can totally understand why he would do it after living with pain for 11 years now. That said he really should have made that choice sooner.

Colts did trade for Brissett and picked up the jag off Kelly but neither of those guys fit into the scheme they built for Luck.

I never thought he was the same since the Broncos lacerated his kidney. Before that he thought he was invincible.

So much for the sure fired HOF pick. kFc fans should take note.

Comment

• THIS. ONE’S. FOR. ANDREW!!!

Comment

• Indy may be looking to trade for Nate Sudfeld.
        tried before to sign him off phillys PS

Comment

• Nothing to the fact that Oliver Luck is CEO and Commissioner of the XFL? Yes, Vince McMahon is owner. They have already hinted that they will be going after Sunshine from Clemson when he leaves next year.

I can see it now. All of a sudden Andrew Luck's passion has returned miraculously. He will be a hero to promote the league for his father.

Vince McMahon could really market that. Why would McMahon of all the people to offer that job to, would it be Andrew Luck's dad?

You don't smell that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
            Nothing to the fact that Oliver Luck is CEO and Commissioner of the XFL? Yes, Vince McMahon is owner. They have already hinted that they will be going after Sunshine from Clemson when he leaves next year.

I can see it now. All of a sudden Andrew Luck's passion has returned miraculously. He will be a hero to promote the league for his father.

Vince McMahon could really market that. Why would McMahon of all the people to offer that job to, would it be Andrew Luck's dad?

You don't smell that?

So?

Does Luck owe you money? Are you a Colts fan? For a player you are not all that impressed by, you are spending a lot of time dwelling on the dude's career and future.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post

You know this doesn't preclude that, he's only 29...
              Reminds me of when Jim Brown retired at 29, although his was much more shocking. He was still at the top of his game. And his was much more a **** you to the Browns as they were fining him $1000 a day for not being in training camp. Once again, stupid Browns.

Best of luck to Luck but I think he's done. Hoping they don't get Lawrence because I want him for the Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

So?

Does Luck owe you money? Are you a Colts fan? For a player you are not all that impressed by, you are spending a lot of time dwelling on the dude's career and future.
                How so? By me pointing out that his daddy is CEO and Commissioner of the XFL? That's me dwelling on something? You appear to be dwelling on me dwelling on the possible connection.

If the overrated overpaid underachiever does miraculously find THE PASSION to play and he does commit to the XFL.....well we will know.

Comment

• Luck gets to keep $25M
                  indy will not seek any money back

Comment

How so? By me pointing out that his daddy is CEO and Commissioner of the XFL? That's me dwelling on something? You appear to be dwelling on me dwelling on the possible connection.

If the overrated overpaid underachiever does miraculously find THE PASSION to play and he does commit to the XFL.....well we will know.

Right. You are not dwelling or obsessing about the guy at all. This is a perfectly reasonable, not insane post about a non Broncos player.

Comment

• Luck heals up, handshakes with John, SB run imminent (Lock traded for first round pick)

so there

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                        Indy may be looking to trade for Nate Sudfeld.
                        tried before to sign him off phillys PS
                        Odd since Sudfeld is currently injured, and the Eagles need a good backup because Wentz seem to get injured fairly often...

Comment

Why would McMahon of all the people to offer that job to, would it be Andrew Luck's dad?

Because Oliver Luck is one of the most qualified people for the position with nearly 30 years of executive experience including CEO of NFL Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            I agree with that, they still have a great roster. I dont think they're a playoff team but i dont see them in Herbert/Tua mix either, lot of good pieces on both sides of the ball.

But who knows, maybe Luck made them better than they seemed to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

Odd since Sudfeld is currently injured, and the Eagles need a good backup because Wentz seem to get injured fairly often...
                              They signed McCown a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunns View Post

Reminds me of when Jim Brown retired at 29, although his was much more shocking. He was still at the top of his game. And his was much more a **** you to the Browns as they were fining him $1000 a day for not being in training camp. Once again, stupid Browns.

Best of luck to Luck but I think he's done. Hoping they don't get Lawrence because I want him for the Broncos.
                                Highly doubt we'll be bad enough for Lawrence.

I guess if Lock started all year, and was absolutly atrocious then perhaps but with Fangio as coach, dont think the team is gonna be that bad with how good of a defensive coach he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X