Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Luck retires

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

    Well, except for them getting him one of the best OLs in football. Guy had some of the worst playoff stats I have ever seen.
    The wear and tear has already taken it's toll though. Bad OL for years, spotty running game, undersized WR's. Ballard has done a heck of a job overhauling that roster but Grigson did so much damage that it's hard to counter.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

      Herbert's height actually scares me a bit. Tua has it all but he needs to protect that knee.
      Fromm reminds me of Carr coming out.
      Tua is good, just to me has a lower ceiling than Herbert. I think him playing at Alabama may hurt his development in the NFL. He's literally surrounded by the most talent in the country and even with his break out season last year, I keep thinking that something is off. Could just be the Auburn fan in me though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

        Tua is good, just to me has a lower ceiling than Herbert. I think him playing at Alabama may hurt his development in the NFL. He's literally surrounded by the most talent in the country and even with his break out season last year, I keep thinking that something is off. Could just be the Auburn fan in me though.
        Could say the same same thing about Baker, Murray and Lawrence though. Oklahoma and Clemson are stacked as well.

        Comment


        • Retired? That is unfortunate. He was a good player. I am guessing the stripper is thrilled, but I think its a shame he didn't get a chance to play for a better franchise. As far as the booing, pretty lame, but given Denver fans booed Peyton Manning after our loss to Luck’s Colts in the playoffs, not sure we get to be so judgy about it.

          Comment


          • Oliver Luck (his father) is CEO and commissioner of the brand new XFL.

            IF....

            Andrew (vastly overrated) Luck plays in the XFL.....we will know what this was all about.

            Comment


            • 20+ years of manning and luck and one Lombardi. Talk about underachieving.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                Tua is good, just to me has a lower ceiling than Herbert. I think him playing at Alabama may hurt his development in the NFL. He's literally surrounded by the most talent in the country and even with his break out season last year, I keep thinking that something is off. Could just be the Auburn fan in me though.
                That’s the same reason I don’t want Herbert! Haha ;-)

                Comment


                • Anyone see OJ getting upset because he drafted Luck like an hour before the retirement announcement? See... things have a way of catching up with you, Juice.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
                        Oliver Luck (his father) is CEO and commissioner of the brand new XFL.

                        IF....

                        Andrew (vastly overrated) Luck plays in the XFL.....we will know what this was all about.


                        I didn’t know injury prone meant overrated.

                        Youd masturbate to those stats if it was a Denver QB. Especially last year.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post



                          I didn’t know injury prone meant overrated.

                          Youd masturbate to those stats if it was a Denver QB. Especially last year.
                          You would masturbate to 13 ints in 8 playoff games?

                          Interesting

                          Comment


                          • Btw, Irsay the horrible, is allowing Luck the poor victim, to keep his 12 million dollars that he would have had to give back. So, Luck the victim, will now get paid for services not rendered.

                            Irsay sure is horrible. Poor Luck. He should get more.

                            Comment


                            • What a bitter person you are. He was literally taking 1-15 teams to the playoffs.

                              Comment


                              • That organization screwed over the city of Baltimore when Irsay's Mayflower vans hauled everything off to Indy in the middle of the night. Now its Indy's turn to get screwed. Have always hated the Colts since they did that. They should still be the Baltimore Colts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X