Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Luck retires

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Arkie View Post

    Wow. I haven’t read any news on this yet. What happened to make him to retire on a Saturday night during the 3rd week of preseason?
    Coked up Jim Irsay started talking **** to him before the game. Luck stewed on it for a bit and then said **** it.

    Comment


    • #92


      Originally posted by qbronco View Post
      Somewhere Pumpkin is smiling tonight.
      the world knows what is coming.

      Comment


      • #93
        As a Broncos fan who thoroughly enjoyed the Manning era, I would like to personally thank Jim Irsay for being such a drunken cokehead douche, lol. Karma, baby.

        Comment


        • #94
          You’re a 29-year-old with more money than you could spend in four lifetimes.

          option A: continue suffering through and risking a series of serious injuries as you get the **** beaten out of you in your role as the only good player on a mediocre team run by inept management in front of fans who will always compare you disapprovingly to maybe the greatest QB of all time until you finally reach the usual retirement age and then spend your 40s hobbling like a senior citizen praying your brain doesn’t completely betray you until 60.

          option B: don’t do that!

          Comment


          • #95
            Luck said he was planning on telling his teammates the news tomorrow, but someone ratted.

            that piece of **** Irsay couldn’t even let the guy have dignity and leave on his own terms.

            that asshole probably got drunk in the owners box and dialed Schefter

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Kid A View Post
              You’re a 29-year-old with more money than you could spend in four lifetimes.

              option A: continue suffering through and risking a series of serious injuries as you get the **** beaten out of you in your role as the only good player on a mediocre team run by inept management in front of fans who will always compare you disapprovingly to maybe the greatest QB of all time until you finally reach the usual retirement age and then spend your 40s hobbling like a senior citizen praying your brain doesn’t completely betray you until 60.

              option B: don’t do that!
              Option C: Sit out a year get healthy and play for a different team.

              Comment


              • #97
                Thanks Irsay

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

                  Option C: Sit out a year get healthy and play for a different team.
                  Colts own his rights, but it seems hes done with football, maybe not though.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                    Tua needs to stay healthy. That knee has to be protected. Dude was limping the entire second half of he season.
                    I like Herbert better than Tua but Tua might be the prospect with the less risk factor.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post

                      Colts own his rights, but it seems hes done with football, maybe not though.
                      I know a team would have to trade for him but that is an option for Luck. It could be since he might be bored off his ass sitting on the couch all season and then wanting a fresh start somewhere else. Any good team with QB questions should inquire about his rights.

                      The Patriots should do this tomorrow.

                      In two years Luck will only be 32.

                      Comment


                      • Something tells me Brisset goes down and Kelly gets his shot to take their #1 spot

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

                          I like Herbert better than Tua but Tua might be the prospect with the less risk factor.
                          Herbert's height actually scares me a bit. Tua has it all but he needs to protect that knee.
                          Fromm reminds me of Carr coming out.

                          Comment


                          • I have a feeling his wife had a bit to do with this as well. Net worth - 40 million. Can retire under 30 and travel with his wife? I think he would be ok with that. He was just going to get repeatedly injured on a team where the owner did not give a crap about giving him something to work with, and to protect him. I could still totally seeing him after a year or maybe 2, coming out of retirement to play again.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                              Herbert's height actually scares me a bit. Tua has it all but he needs to protect that knee.
                              Fromm reminds me of Carr coming out.
                              I would love to get one of those guys.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                                I have a feeling his wife had a bit to do with this as well. Net worth - 40 million. Can retire under 30 and travel with his wife? I think he would be ok with that. He was just going to get repeatedly injured on a team where the owner did not give a crap about giving him something to work with, and to protect him. I could still totally seeing him after a year or maybe 2, coming out of retirement to play again.
                                Well, except for them getting him one of the best OLs in football. Guy had some of the worst playoff stats I have ever seen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X