Andrew Luck retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    Second biggest winner in this scenario: the babysitting team that will be in charge of keeping Swag on the Wagon.
    They get the money Luck's salary frees up. They'll need all the drones they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by kappys View Post
      Well looks like we've figured out our future QB plans. Just gotta make it though this season with Stinky Joe at the helm...
      1- Colts own his rights.
      2- Watching his press conference, it legit seems like he's done with the game, could be wrong but just my opinion.

Comment

There is a stripper out there happy that Luck won’t be breaking any Colts records.

Comment

The city of Indianapolis has just been divided by zero.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/thEMANach...47445100277760
            Last edited by ShaneFalco; 08-24-2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

they booed him as he walked off field

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                they booed him as he walked off field
                Brutal. What a bunch of imbreds.

Comment

So, never giving him an offensive line was maybe a bad idea.

Weird.

Comment

Yes, Chrissy is celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipicus View Post
                      Couldn’t have happened to a better franchise. They tanked for that ****er and now this happens.

I hope that piece of **** Irsay is 2 bottles deep in Jack Daniels and blow right now
                      Just wait and see how they end up with Trevor Lawrence though... you know it will happen.

Comment

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post

Just wait and see how they end up with Trevor Lawrence though... you know it will happen.
                          That'd be like the Cavs winning the #1 OA so often after LeBron. Something is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Brissett. KC road got easier. He has some injury that isnt being disclosed to the public or Irsay pissed him off.

Irasy going to go on a bender tonight.
                            I guess. Luck was THE key guy on that team. But even with Luck I didn’t have them doing much this year. Go check out their schedule from last year. I don’t think a schedule has broken so heavily in favor of a team since the 2010 Matt Cassel led Chiefs division winner. Very weak schedule.

they would have been competitive with Luck but they won’t be with Brisset. He sucks. Swag is actually going to see the field sooner rather than later.

i haven’t seen him play enough to make any kind of prediction on how he will do but it will make for some interesting discussion around this place.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

That'd be like the Cavs winning the #1 OA so often after LeBron. Something is funny.
                              Can Lawrence come out after this college season or does he have to wait another?

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Can Lawrence come out after this college season or does he have to wait another?
                                Lawrence is 21 draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X