I AM BACK!!! RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM BACK!!! RAIDERS 4 LIFE!!!

Hey all... Longest standing Raider on your sight. As every year, I come to say your team sucks donkey balls and the Raiders will win the Super Bowl. Now, as you know I have been wrong often, but this year... THIS YEAR... IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

Hate me, block me... Whatever... We come home with a trophy this year as your horse faced GM can't put lego's together.

Wish my old school homies the best on this site. Love the new ones. But, as I do every year...

Raiders are AWESOME!!! RAIDERS HOMIE... RAIDERS!!!! Nobody will hate you if you change teams... Just come over to the Dark Side... We don't judge... Every Donkey fan is a Raider deep inside... Just come over like Rominoski...

Open arms... Your team sucks balls... Donkey balls... Just accept you love me, and my Raiders...

We own you...

You’re spare parts, Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post
      Hey all... Longest standing Raider on your sight. As every year, I come to say your team sucks donkey balls and the Raiders will win the Super Bowl. Now, as you know I have been wrong often, but this year... THIS YEAR... IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

Hate me, block me... Whatever... We come home with a trophy this year as your horse faced GM can't put lego's together.

Wish my old school homies the best on this site. Love the new ones. But, as I do every year...

Raiders are AWESOME!!! RAIDERS HOMIE... RAIDERS!!!! Nobody will hate you if you change teams... Just come over to the Dark Side... We don't judge... Every Donkey fan is a Raider deep inside... Just come over like Rominoski...

Open arms... Your team sucks balls... Donkey balls... Just accept you love me, and my Raiders...

We own you...
      Most Raiders fans don't even own their freedom. They belong to their parole officer.

Comment

Ah, the first signs of fall. Look forward to it every year.

Comment

Out on parole again? What's the over under before you go back in - 1 week?

Comment

Originally posted by DontBeMessin View Post

We own you...

So, you sticking with the team even as they take a nice long dump on the city of Oakland? Nice to know that you will follow an inbred billionaire's laundry to what ever city will fondle his balls with public funds.
            Last edited by v2micca; 08-23-2019, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Lady Smeegol is Back!

woohoo!

Please enjoy your final "Oakland" games.
              ​​​​​Your team is gonna R-Kelly style sht on you and then leave you for a city of prostitutes and snake oil men.

But at least you're not in St Louis or KC.

And when you do realize that the Faiders screwed you in every way then left you... You can join us... And actually have hope that doesn't Fader away onto a Moe Howard haircut.

Comment

I sort of appreciate DBM's annual trek here. She's not too bad, as opposing fans go.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                  I sort of appreciate DBM's annual trek here. She's not too bad, as opposing fans go.
                  It always surprises me when someone reminds me that DBM is female. She posts like my drunk degenerate uncle.

Comment

The drama is only beginning...

You guys are in for a real **** show.

You screwed the pooch on two of your three first rounders. I think Jonathan Abram will be the only one worthy of his selection.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	79a22a41be5a4bd3be44ccd6666b006d_md.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	2484510

Click image for larger version

Name:	antonio-brown-helmets-081919-getty-ftr_ryrg0iua3pxt1qad0fb0uhq36.jpeg?t=-1429778204&w=1920&h=1080.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	2484511

Comment

Once again proving literacy is not a strength of Raiders fans.

Comment

Site, not "sight" (sic).

You own us but you don't own the English language, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket 7 View Post

Most Raiders fans don't even own their freedom. They belong to their parole officer.
                          Hahaaa!!! Love this...

How do Raider fans become criminals? I rather be that than chill with my member out watching games at Cheeseman Park!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                            Ah, the first signs of fall. Look forward to it every year.
                            EXACTLY!!!! You know the season is near when I post and talk smack!!!

Love you for loving your crappy team...

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post

So, you sticking with the team even as they take a nice long dump on the city of Oakland? Nice to know that you will follow an inbred billionaire's laundry to what ever city will fondle his balls with public funds.
                              You have no idea what you are talking about. Please learn things, then talk to me. I am here for so long because I destroy posters like you.

I am a Raider Fan. I know my team. I suggest you do the same...

Comment

Working...
                              X