Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthers forum after losing cam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    Cam has been **** since Von ruined him in the Super Bowl. I laugh every time I hear his name. Cam acting like a little girl on the sideline throwing a temper tantrum. It's the little things in life.
    Cam Newton is and will always be the guy who made a career decision NOT to jump in for the fumble that sealed his teams Super Bowl fate.

    what a ****ing bitch that guy is

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Allen C View Post

      He also had a disadvantage of playing for Hue Jackson. How about that Russell Wilson guy
      Russell Wilson was a 1st round talent who was shorter than people wanted in a QB. Only recently have teams decided to care more about actual talent than height.

      Ryan Mallett, Mike Glennon, Garrett Grayson, Sean Mannion, the list goes on. Just because they are a 3rd round pick doesn't mean a damn thing about their actual talent level.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

        Russell Wilson was a 1st round talent who was shorter than people wanted in a QB. Only recently have teams decided to care more about actual talent than height.

        Ryan Mallett, Mike Glennon, Garrett Grayson, Sean Mannion, the list goes on. Just because they are a 3rd round pick doesn't mean a damn thing about their actual talent level.
        Exactly

        Comment


        • #19
          Imagine knowing your team lives and dies with Cam Newton. It must suck.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
            Imagine knowing your team lives and dies with Cam Newton. It must suck.
            Hey at least they have a chance to live. Our only option is to die with Flacco and waste what little prime Von and Sanders have left.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

              Hey at least they have a chance to live. Our only option is to die with Flacco and waste what little prime Von and Sanders have left.
              You'll get over it.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

                Hey at least they have a chance to live. Our only option is to die with Flacco and waste what little prime Von and Sanders have left.
                Sanders will get traded at the deadline this year when Denver is out of the playoff hunt.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

                  Sanders will get traded at the deadline this year when Denver is out of the playoff hunt.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	54
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	2484808

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	54
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	2484808
                    You heard it from me first.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X