Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers forum after losing cam

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/board...-us-right-now/

Would be so cool if Grier comes in and takes the job and never relinquishes the starting QB and CAR just moves on from the idiot.

Comment

thye deleted the thread lol.

it was about how they were stupid at laughing for elway for letting paradis go.

Comment

Cliff notes. What happened?

Comment

Foot injury. Dr C says he doesn't expect it to be serious.

Comment

Weird thread

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              Foot injury. Dr C says he doesn't expect it to be serious.
              Ya I just watched the play...doesn’t seem to be anything more than him faking an injury so he doesn’t have to play in a useless preseason as a vet

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                Would be so cool if Grier comes in and takes the job and never relinquishes the starting QB and CAR just moves on from the idiot.
                That will never happen. Grier ain't that good.

Comment

And one time ...at band camp....

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

That will never happen. Grier ain't that good.
                    Grier is pretty good. They must think he's good too. Drafted him in the 3rd. For the fact that Cam is always hurt. The only thing Grier lacks is elite arm strength.

I've been saying that this QB class was better than last year and so far it's looking good. Rosen the #10 pick in last year's draft was traded for a 2nd Rd pick so Arizona could have Murray. Jones is actually looking like a good pick. Haskins has flashed a bit. Lock looks better every week. Finley has looked good and that Stidham guy gets to sit behind Brady and learn from him and BB.
                    Last edited by Allen C; 08-23-2019, 03:57 AM.

Comment

We will see how Grier does hopefully....I called this a 1, possibly 2 QB class and my "2" was Grier...I specifically noted he'd need to get playing time somehow to show. Looks like there is a slight chance he could get some.....on the other hand, Daniel Jones might make me look bad...it's still preseason though. .....Haskins is going to be a bust. That guy sucks.

Comment

Cam has been **** since Von ruined him in the Super Bowl. I laugh every time I hear his name. Cam acting like a little girl on the sideline throwing a temper tantrum. It's the little things in life.

Comment

I think even our Rookie FA Rypien might have a say at pretty good Rooky QB's

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

Grier is pretty good. They must think he's good too. Drafted him in the 3rd. For the fact that Cam is always hurt. The only thing Grier lacks is elite arm strength.

I've been saying that this QB class was better than last year and so far it's looking good. Rosen the #10 pick in last year's draft was traded for a 2nd Rd pick so Arizona could have Murray. Jones is actually looking like a good pick. Haskins has flashed a bit. Lock looks better every week. Finley has looked good and that Stidham guy gets to sit behind Brady and learn from him and BB.
                            So was Cody Kessler, doesn't make it a good pick.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post

So was Cody Kessler, doesn't make it a good pick.
                              He also had a disadvantage of playing for Hue Jackson. How about that Russell Wilson guy

Comment

Working...
                              X