Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver in November ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Denver in November ?

    Hey guys, die hard broncos fan here from Miami. A couple cousins and I are looking to fly up to Denver for the November 2nd home game vs the Browns.

    I wanted to ask my fellow bronco fans and Denver natives what we can expect in terms of weather and night life ? Is it worth it to tailgate if your from out of town ? My cousins aren’t bronco fans so I may be going to the game solo.

    Any info is much appreciated, and apologies in advance if this was posted in the wrong area.

    Go Broncos

  • #2
    The Weather will be IMO the best that time of year, sunny and gorgeous but not hot. Sure visiting another teams stadium and just walking around is alot of fun, even if you don't have a dedicated group...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      The Weather will be IMO the best that time of year, sunny and gorgeous but not hot. Sure visiting another teams stadium and just walking around is alot of fun, even if you don't have a dedicated group...
      Thank you B-Large ! Super pumped to be at mile high

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Soul-Bronco View Post

        Thank you B-Large ! Super pumped to be at mile high
        You'll have a fantastic time, chances are you will have amazing weather that time of year. We go to Lodo's Bar and Grill on Sundays downtown- its a Bills Backers bar, but it is usually packed with fun fans and they have a heated rooftop patio, and things like Buffalo Wings, Fried Bologna Sandwiches and Beef on Weck Sandwiches on the special menu- plus they usually have wicked drink specials on Labatt/ Molson tall boys, and Genessee Cream Ale on tap.... opens at 10, so you could go there early then Uber to the stadium. Other folks here will have a lot of input...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by B-Large View Post
          The Weather will be IMO the best that time of year, sunny and gorgeous but not hot. Sure visiting another teams stadium and just walking around is alot of fun, even if you don't have a dedicated group...

          It could be sunny and gorgeous. It could also snow/rain in the same time period. Its fall in the Front Range. It could cycle from one to the other and back in the same 48 hour period. Its what Colorado does.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B-Large View Post

            You'll have a fantastic time, chances are you will have amazing weather that time of year. We go to Lodo's Bar and Grill on Sundays downtown- its a Bills Backers bar, but it is usually packed with fun fans and they have a heated rooftop patio, and things like Buffalo Wings, Fried Bologna Sandwiches and Beef on Weck Sandwiches on the special menu- plus they usually have wicked drink specials on Labatt/ Molson tall boys, and Genessee Cream Ale on tap.... opens at 10, so you could go there early then Uber to the stadium. Other folks here will have a lot of input...
            Awesome B-large ! Much appreciated, that actually sounds like a great plan. It will probably be a fri-mon tríp so I’m ready to home some fun out there

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Archer81 View Post


              It could be sunny and gorgeous. It could also snow/rain in the same time period. Its fall in the Front Range. It could cycle from one to the other and back in the same 48 hour period. Its what Colorado does.
              Sounds like Florida weather, within 90 seconds it can go from sunny and gorgeous to torrential rain. Appreciate the insight Archer, in pumped no matter the weather

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Soul-Bronco View Post

                Sounds like Florida weather, within 90 seconds it can go from sunny and gorgeous to torrential rain. Appreciate the insight Archer, in pumped no matter the weather
                Best bet is to bring shorts and jeans, hoodies and a jacket with you when you come to Denver. You never know exactly how the weather will go.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

                  Best bet is to bring shorts and jeans, hoodies and a jacket with you when you come to Denver. You never know exactly how the weather will go.
                  Thanks for the advice ! I’ll make sure to come prepared

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We get snow on Halloween all the time. Could be 75 and sunny . Could be 35 and snow. Bring layers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Make sure you go to casa Bonita.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                        Make sure you go to casa Bonita.
                        Right after the East Colfax Self-Guided Historical Walking Tour.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CEH View Post
                          We get snow on Halloween all the time. Could be 75 and sunny . Could be 35 and snow. Bring layers.
                          Will do ! Thanks CEH

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                            Make sure you go to casa Bonita.
                            I’ve heard it’s good ! Definitely going to try it. I’ve also heard Snooze AM is amazing. Thanks for the suggestion 69bronco

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Do you guys have any recommendations for the night life ? It’s going to be a few single 30 year old guys hanging out there lol ! Thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X