Sucks we fking Earl Thomas'd ourselves again with Fant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks we fking Earl Thomas'd ourselves again with Fant

Should have just taken the stud, at a position of extreme need instead of a 2nd string tight end lol

just dumb moves.

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
    Should have just taken the stud, at a position of extreme need instead of a 2nd string tight end lol

just dumb moves.
    I hear you and at times have felt the same way, but bear in mind this move allowed Broncos to get Drew Lock with an extra 2nd round choice plus a 3rd rounder from Pittsburgh next year. So we don't have Devin Bush, but we do have Fant, Lock & 2020 3rd rounder with the draft day trade. Now if Bush goes on to be a 10-yr all-pro middle linebacker and our three players turn out average, we're screwed.

Comment

Devin Bush is a beast.

Fant and Lock have their work cut out for them.

Comment

It's risky but Lock, Fant and the 3rd we got will be worth monitoring vs Bush.

I would have loved Bush but 3 players vs 1. With one possibly being a franchise QB.

Comment

I almost always think the best picks are defense in the first or second rounds.

RBs or WRs or TEs are a wasted pick in today's NFL.

The Earl Thomas fiasco was a joke. Of course the Broncos coming off of the 2008 disaster, the worst defense I have ever seen, managed to have like 5 ints the whole season. Alphonso Smith was the career leader in ints for the ACC.

I think the Broncos had safeties at the time. I cannot remember.

Comment

I stated this in the after the first game. I just don't see it . I sure I hope i'm wrong. I got flamed on like a mother ****er. Get ready for an ass raping.
            Last edited by Quoydogs; 08-22-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Can we at least see Fant play this season before determining him a bust?

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                Can we at least see Fant play this season before determining him a bust?
                Even if he doesnt look good, it would be too early to even say that.

I think the trade will be if Lock becomes what he hope he is or not.

Comment

Oh FFS, can we at least get through one F'ing season with these rookies and see where we're at?

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    I stated this in the after the first game. I just don't see it . I sure I hope i'm wrong. I got flamed on like a mother ****er. Get ready for an ass rapping.
                    What is Ass Rapping? Sounds Cool.

Comment

It’s the 3rd game of the preseason. A Rookie, a new system, and new quarterback. Fant is already blowing people up in the blocking game, we haven’t even seen what he can do in space yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Bronco View Post
                        It’s the 3rd game of the preseason. A Rookie, a new system, and new quarterback. Fant is already blowing people up in the blocking game, we haven’t even seen what he can do in space yet.
                        he's a perfect protector/ outlet valve for a young QB..... we're due for a dependable TE, for ****s sake we've had **** luck with them for quite a while

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
                          Oh FFS, can we at least get through one F'ing season with these rookies and see where we're at?
                          Even one season wouldnt do it, Yiadom looked so so his rookie year and hes been very good so far now in his 2nd year.

Comment

Lock improved a lot and played well.. Sucks that he got injured..

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Devin Bush is a beast.

Fant and Lock have their work cut out for them.
                              I wanted Bush something fierce but I love the Fant and Lock combo. We'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X