I'm scared of the Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scared of the Chiefs

Six years ago, I went to a game at Arrowhead and a Chiefs fan beat me to death in the parking lot.

I've had terrible nightmares about it ever since, and simply seeing that stupid logo somewhere on a screen or a billboard– or even hearing the word 'Chiefs'– can send me into a vicious downward spiral. This has been a very hard post to make.

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    Six years ago, I went to a game at Arrowhead and a Chiefs fan beat me to death in the parking lot.

I've had terrible nightmares about it ever since, and simply seeing that stupid logo somewhere on a screen or a billboard– or even hearing the word 'Chiefs'– can send me into a vicious downward spiral. This has been a very hard post to make.
    Thank god you weren't a Raiders fan...

Comment

That is awful.
      Maybe you should start by talking with a trusred fiend while they where a chiefs jersey or hat.
      Please remember I am a CHEF, not a chief, I hope my moniker causes you no discomfort.

Comment

lol sue the Crap out of them

Comment

Kansas City Fans are horrible.
          I hate those bastards too.

Sorry to hear of your demise.

So many questions though... Are you a Zombie, or a Ghost, or a fellow Revenant, or a Clone, or a time traveler from a different paradox? Like how are you posting if they killed you all the way to death?

If it was paddles and CPR that brought you back. Then praises be to modern medicine.

Glad you are... undead?

Comment

I personally have my bets on him being a Teihiihan with access to the internet.

Comment

It's funny SoCal stopped making these threads precisely when they actually became relevant.

Pro tip: If you're actually being attacked by a chefs fan, just sprint 20 yards and they'll all be winded, possibly dying of exhaustion 10 yards behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                It's funny SoCal stopped making these threads precisely when they actually became relevant.

Pro tip: If you're actually being attacked by a chefs fan, just sprint 20 yards and they'll all be winded, possibly dying of exhaustion 10 yards behind you.
                That will cover about 70% of your encounters. You still have to worry about the meth-heads tweaking out on you. So, keep a roll of raw cookie dough on you to toss out as a distraction. (Honestly, the cookie dough trick works on most of them, not just the meth-heads)

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post

Are you a zombie? Do u need brains?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                    Kansas City Fans are horrible.
                    I hate those bastards too.

Sorry to hear of your demise.

So many questions though... Are you a Zombie, or a Ghost, or a fellow Revenant, or a Clone, or a time traveler from a different paradox? Like how are you posting if they killed you all the way to death?

If it was paddles and CPR that brought you back. Then praises be to modern medicine.

Glad you are... undead?
                    I think he came back to blathe.

Comment

Only Mostly dead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	92
Size:	864.7 KB
ID:	2484306

Comment

Blathe or blave? I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Comment

Working...
                        X