Garrett Bolles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

I'm still saying offer Leary and a 3rd to Washington. Leary should clear enough space for Williams. Then move Bolles to RG
    Why would Skins make that trade? They have guards.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

What’s amazing is whenever I post something positive or post a positive tweet it gets zero responses. Not a peep. Post one thing “negative” and they line up to cry about it with multiple clicks and responses.
      Your positive is usually accompanied by 3 negatives. In this case, your positive was to show how bad Bolles is.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Leary knee is wasted. I think he plays less than 6 games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post

Your positive is usually accompanied by 3 negatives. In this case, your positive was to show how bad Bolles is.

Ahh but at least it was a positive about something!

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post

Leary is better than Flowers and Scherff is playing on his 5th year option and reports are that he has been offered multiple extensions but the two sides are far apart.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...laremy-tunsil/

Discussing in other NFL news thread.

Comment

Weed is legal in CO. Dude would never leave his apartment with his gas mask

Comment

Not sure hes available but if he is, Elway better get on the phone as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post

Not sure hes available but if he is, Elway better get on the phone as soon as possible.
                      MIA is active in discussions with teams for Tunsil but they have turned down the offers so far.
                      So they are listening. Give them a 1st and a 4th for Tunsil and the Oline goes to elite top 3 in the league for the next 7-8 years. Move Bolles to G.
                      Apparently MIA is also still trying to get Clowney from HOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Im not afraid to say it. Chubb gonna have a HOF career.

People blast me for being negative. Then when I’m positive they still aren’t happy(not you specifically).
                        Not a bad take tbh, i just hope he's in Denver for a long time. Chubb is very very very ****ing good.

Comment

• Thats the first I've heard if Tunsil being available. I am skeptical as it doesn't seem to make much sense. Him and Howard are the only two young pieces on that team. They have the money to keep him.

Comment

• They need to move him. We suck at drafting offensive linemen. It's so bad that when we take anyone, I assume they are terrible. Like Elway gets a hard-on for some aspect of them that actually means they suck. "Look at how he stomps around, barely moving his feet! That's my guy!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              They need to move him. We suck at drafting offensive linemen. It's so bad that when we take anyone, I assume they are terrible. Like Elway gets a hard-on for some aspect of them that actually means they suck. "Look at how he stomps around, barely moving his feet! That's my guy!"
                              It's not like every possible warning sign for him not panning out as a legit LT in the NFL was not there.

Comment

Working...
                              X