Shelby Harris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelby Harris.

I understand the big names are Von and Chubb. Did you see see what that man did last night. Why have we not signed this man already ? Remind me again, did we get him because of lack of performance issues ? I wanted to say I remember hearing that. Anyways the dude is a beast and I figured he needed his own thread after last nights game .
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 08-20-2019, 09:59 AM.

He has been underused for years.

Comment

Dude is destroying.

Comment

John Elway needs to write out two contracts right now. One for Shelby Harris, and one for Shelby Harris's balls. That dude had nuts of steel last night.

Comment

The faid released him for some off field stuff.
          He wasn't caught jacking it on someones couch at 2am tho, so we decided to pick him up.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
            The faid released him for some off field stuff.
            He wasn't caught jacking it on someones couch at 2am tho, so we decided to pick him up.
            Drunken gets charged every three months for the same offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post

Drunken gets charged every three months for the same offense.
              I wonder if he is really chad Kelly in disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

I wonder if he is really chad Kelly in disguise?
                Wouldn't surprise me. Always felt Chad was a little more intelligent though..

Comment

I was just saying in a different thread that we needed either Wolfe, Harris or Gotsis to really take a step forward this year and I thought Harris would be the one of all 3. He's much faster off the ball than the other 2 guys. I think his awareness is better also. He definitely needs to be signed, but not quite yet, keep that fire under him halfway through the year and then get him signed.

Comment

Need to pay him and Simmons now, they'll be much more expensive the closer free agency gets.

Comment

If he can improve in the run game he’s a pro bowler. He’s really turned around his game. He’s been batting passes down ever since he got here.

Comment

Feels like a bit of an over-reaction following a single dominant pre-season game.

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
                          Feels like a bit of an over-reaction following a single dominant pre-season game.
                          No kidding. I love Chubb and Shelby but Staley completely whiffed on the Chubb pressure that led to an INT. You're not going to see that very often from tackles. And I'm worried that Shelby will be mis-used. He is one of our better pocket-collapsers. Why is he being used as a 3-4 nose tackle in base defense and removed from the field on 3rd downs?

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

No kidding. I love Chubb and Shelby but Staley completely whiffed on the Chubb pressure that led to an INT. You're not going to see that very often from tackles. And I'm worried that Shelby will be mis-used. He is one of our better pocket-collapsers. Why is he being used as a 3-4 nose tackle in base defense and removed from the field on 3rd downs?
                            It's just playing with pieces at this point. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post

Being miss used. If he plays like he did why not miss use him. My god man. What will make you people happy ? Always have to find a negative.

Comment

Working...
                              X