Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chubb will have a bigger year than Von...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    I'll be one of the first to say.. I love Von. But Von Miller coming off the peak of his career is 30 years old, 250 pounds; previously injured with surgery and acl history.. Is an incredible player. We are lucky to have him and still has a lot in the tank.

Bradley Chubb is 23, (bulky at 270+) and coming into his prime is hungry and focused.

You can do your own math with that.
    I have always felt that VON could do more and needed the motivation of bright lights to give his best.
    My hope is that CHUBBS success and passion will rejuvinate and motivate Mr. Miller to focus more on his interior pass moves and less om the choreography.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
      Maybe but Von isn’t in his prime anymore so Chubb having a better year than him isn’t saying much
      Chubb having a better year than Von isn’t saying much? Really? Von has consistently been considered a top 10 player in the nfl. If Chubb has a better year, that means Elway has struck gold again imo!

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post

I have always felt...

Even when your feelings were completely and utterly proven wrong. Von is not a problem player. But as we have discussed ad nauseum, you let your feelings determine what you think about a player, irrespective of facts or reality.

For whatever reason, you had/have issues with Manning, Ward, Miller and Bailey. Its strange you have continual problems with some of the franchise's best or impactful players.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

Even when your feelings were completely and utterly proven wrong. Von is not a problem player. But as we have discussed ad nauseum, you let your feelings determine what you think about a player, irrespective of facts or reality.

For whatever reason, you had/have issues with Manning, Ward, Miller and Bailey. Its strange you have continual problems with some of the franchise's best or impactful players.
          Yeah, that is weird. Ward is the only one not on the Mount Rushmore at his position (maybe Von too).

Comment

Originally posted by v2micca View Post
            Before long, we will need to put Von Miller on a pitch count (similar to how we handled Demarcus Ware during his final seasons with the Broncos) in order to keep him at his peak level. So, it would not surprise me in the slightest if the student begins to surpass the master this season when it comes to counting stats.
            In about 4 or 5 years. Ware was like 33 when he came to Denver

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

In about 4 or 5 years. Ware was like 33 when he came to Denver
              Ware battled injuries for several years, before coming to Denver and during his time here.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

He is consistent. When he hates on a guy, he makes sure to pick a franchise great.

In other news I'm glad Vic is resting most of the starters.

Comment

Working...
                X