Rich Scangarello interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Scangarello interview

Les Shapiro interviewed Rich Scangarello yesterday on Mile High Sports. You can listen to it here.

Some of Scangarello comments:

"I wouldn't be here without Kyle (Shanahan). He saw something in me. He taught me well."

"When I interviewed for 8 hours with Elway and Vic we saw things the same way ... no question we were unanimous to get Joe Flacco."

"(Our offense) is looking to be explosive, looking to score on every play. Cut the defense in half with the run game, then attack it over the top with the play action game. Disguise is key, that's the brilliance of this offense"

"I feel great with the way things have progressed. We have the people in the building to be successful."

"Drew is a rookie qb. He played in the spread offense. He's not being pushed where he has to carry the load. He has the opportunity to learn from a real pro like Joe. Where it ends up, nobody knows. He's done everything we've asked of him. I like his progress."

thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by titan View Post
      Les Shapiro interviewed Rich Scangarello yesterday on Mile High Sports. You can listen to it here.

Some of Scangarello comments:

"I wouldn't be here without Kyle (Shanahan). He saw something in me. He taught me well."

"When I interviewed for 8 hours with Elway and Vic we saw things the same way ... no question we were unanimous to get Joe Flacco."

"(Our offense) is looking to be explosive, looking to score on every play. Cut the defense in half with the run game, then attack it over the top with the play action game. Disguise is key, that's the brilliance of this offense"

"I feel great with the way things have progressed. We have the people in the building to be successful."

"Drew is a rookie qb. He played in the spread offense. He's not being pushed where he has to carry the load. He has the opportunity to learn from a real pro like Joe. Where it ends up, nobody knows. He's done everything we've asked of him. I like his progress."
      2 things....wasn't this also the Baltimore offense the past few years? and so, Denver is going to be really inovative here and....run, run, then...on third down after 2 predictable runs...(checks notes) .surprise everyone with a pass. My god, it's brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

2 things....wasn't this also the Baltimore offense the past few years? and so, Denver is going to be really inovative here and....run, run, then...on third down after 2 predictable runs...(checks notes) .surprise everyone with a pass. My god, it's brilliant!
        I think defenses will start loading the box to stop Lindsay and dare the Broncos to throw. It will be up to Flacco to make them pay.

Comment

Do you live in Colorado or something? Just honest curiosity, I don't mind trolls from other teams, but why do you hang out here so much?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Kwisatz Broncerach View Post

Do you live in Colorado or something? Just honest curiosity, I don't mind trolls from other teams, but why do you hang out here so much?
              I am from Kansas City, but moved to the Dallas / Ft Worth, TX area 3 years ago.

You ask why I am here.

To troll, but quite frankly, it's not much fun posting on KC boards or facebook groups. I both cringe and laugh when people here and other places make fun of KC fans...There are some really smart, engaging Chiefs fans...and they are on TWITTER. The camarohead, cousin ****ers are on the boards and facebook groups. I engage on Twitter, but that format is not good for the long winded yarns I like to spin about football. I also have a job and schedule that require me to kill time between actually having to do "work" and so I come here. I prefer to debate as opposed to preaching to the choir type of discussions...I like to make predictions and make bets. ....so I go to a KC board and say...Mahomes is going to be a generational talent...and everyone agrees. I say the Broncos won't win 7 games, bet the under..and everyone is in agreement. I make well thought out post about roster construction etc....and what ends up happening is I have to try (in vain) to explain how the salary cap works to billy bob. That isn't fun for me.

I come here...and I get what I want...football talk....talking some ****, making some bets....haivng football discussions....I come here the most...I also enjoy twobillsdrive.com all for the same reasons....except I don't hate the Bills.

If I want to discuss who the Chiefs 5th wideout ought to be or the concerns I have at backup OT, I can find those fans on twitter and have that discussion there.

Bottomline...I am here because I enjoy being here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

Nope
                Agree and bumping your response. Baltimore has not been running the Shannahan offense the past few years.

Comment

Mahomes a generational talent and Broncos on the under in wins? Way to go out on a limb there. Nationally those 2 are no brainers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Mahomes a generational talent and Broncos on the under in wins? Way to go out on a limb there. Nationally those 2 are no brainers.
                    I think DEN could get to 8+ if the offense is good.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post

I think DEN could get to 8+ if the offense is good.
                      “If the offense is good”. We’ve been waiting for that since mid 2014. Obviously thats not easy to do. Even harder to do with someone’s else’s old back up.

We will have to see Flacco resurrect himself into those 4 games he was good in 2012.

Comment

Flacco is good when his Running game is good.

Comment

We are going to shock the NFL this year 14-2

Comment

Working...
                          X