Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the Mane

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Dick Pills or GTFO....


    just kidding. Welcome.

    Comment


    • #17
      Welcome to the Peanut Gallery

      Comment


      • #18


        Zero is a KC fan.
        He is wrong most of the time, but he still thinks. The other KC trolls just regurgitate.
        ​​​​​
        And welcome to the O-Mane or as I like to call it the trash can.
        (Big debate here is who is the lead Oscar and who is just a regular grouch.)

        Comment


        • #19
          Welcome. Word of advice, avoid all threads where Agamemnon post. You’ll thank me later.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
            Welcome. Word of advice, avoid all threads where Agamemnon post. You’ll thank me later.
            Agamemnon left. (That's why there is a war over who is the new grouch king).
            Ag had an episode about Taco being the opposite political party from him and said he wasn't going to support the site anymore. Then he selfbanished himself. So he's probably grumpy on one of the other Broncos boards now.
            But he's gone from the Mane...

            I'm still here being an agitator though. (^_-)

            Comment


            • #21
              100 posts minimum before you can start new threads.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                Agamemnon left. (That's why there is a war over who is the new grouch king).
                Ag had an episode about Taco being the opposite political party from him and said he wasn't going to support the site anymore. Then he selfbanished himself. So he's probably grumpy on one of the other Broncos boards now.
                But he's gone from the Mane...

                I'm still here being an agitator though. (^_-)
                So the asshole got woke? Well, the Mane is all the better for it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Forget all these other clowns' questions. The only one that matters is, "How often do you visit Meth Alley?"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

                    Agamemnon left. (That's why there is a war over who is the new grouch king).
                    Ag had an episode about Taco being the opposite political party from him and said he wasn't going to support the site anymore. Then he selfbanished himself. So he's probably grumpy on one of the other Broncos boards now.
                    But he's gone from the Mane...

                    I'm still here being an agitator though. (^_-)
                    I had no idea that all went down. Crazy. Politics and sports should never mix.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Aga didn’t want to support a site “run by a fascist”.

                      As for the OP, well let’s hope he ends up a better story than Steve Tensi did.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Aga didn’t want to support a site “run by a fascist”.

                        As for the OP, well let’s hope he ends up a better story than Steve Tensi did.
                        Is that true? How the heck did I miss all that?

                        I wonder if he has to like the people behind every site he visits. That would get cumbersome.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Do you wear assless chaps?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

                            Is that true? How the heck did I miss all that?

                            I wonder if he has to like the people behind every site he visits. That would get cumbersome.
                            Most sane people choose to avoid the cesspool (aka WRP) if possible.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Which current player reminds you most of Eddie MCaffrey?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Finish these names...

                                Wymon H________.
                                Austin Goose G__________.
                                Karl M__________.
                                Ricky N________.
                                Mark J____________.
                                Vance J_____________.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X