This place is a ghost town because people can’t get here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowtown View Post

It’s not an oversight. We’ve directly told him how to fix it at least twice. It would literally take 10 minutes. He doesn’t actually give a **** about this place anymore. Glad the mods still do. Dom and Archer are basically the only reason I still hold out hope and cling to what this place once was when TJ cared at all.

But cool, at least we have ads back and a gdpr roadblock. Nothing like a bunch of crap getting in the way of my crappy experience.
    TJ has a family and work commitments. The Mane is what it is......and the community rocks, no matter what.

Comment

It’s a ghost town because no one listens to me and I’m always right.

Comment

"The city's lookin' like a ghost town on a moonless summer night"

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
          It’s a ghost town because no one listens to me and I’m always right.
          Being right means licking it's right eyeball.
          Everyone knows that.

Comment

PLEASE FIX

Comment

Jesus just relax TJ is doing life stuff he will work on it when he has time it's almost regular season I am sure it's on his to do list right after new big screen and life size John Elway that is bubble gum machine/mp3 player.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post

It’s not an oversight. We’ve directly told him how to fix it at least twice. It would literally take 10 minutes. He doesn’t actually give a **** about this place anymore. Glad the mods still do. Dom and Archer are basically the only reason I still hold out hope and cling to what this place once was when TJ cared at all.

But cool, at least we have ads back and a gdpr roadblock. Nothing like a bunch of crap getting in the way of my crappy experience.
                TJ has been at this for like 20 years. People change, preferences change, lives change. With somebody as tech savvy as him he probably prefers reddit or something else. He has probably been doing it simply for us for the last 5ish years. Thank you for the good 20 years and I forgive you for the like button not working.

Lets buy the site from him 😏 seriously.

Comment

Why does it have to be TJ who does it? Someone else who’s IT savvy with no life kids and a job can do it.

if TJ didn’t care he wouldn’t have made the effort to change this format in the first place.

Comment

I’m not an I.T. expert, but I’ve built 3 websites. It takes a lot of time and (for me anyway) a lot of trial and error.

Comment

Taco is too busy trying to figure out all of Trump’s 8D chess moves to fix the bugs on this site. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post

TJ has a family and work commitments. The Mane is what it is......and the community rocks, no matter what.
                        Yep, if this place actually made TJ $ through advertising, he might do some upgrades. TJ may actually be losing $ on this website so I'd cut him some slack, he's doing it purely out of love of it...

Comment

Accidentally typed in orangemane.com tonight and it got me here.

Patience is a virtue too many people lack.

Comment

Working...
                          X