This place is a ghost town because people can’t get here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place is a ghost town because people can’t get here

I know this has been talked about before but, it isn’t fixed yet. When I type in orangemane.com on any device it leads me to a godaddy site. Sorry if I’m out of line here, but I would just like this site to get back to where it was.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by NoFlyZone View Post
    I know this has been talked about before but, it isn’t fixed yet. When I type in orangemane.com on any device it leads me to a godaddy site. Sorry if I’m out of line here, but I would just like this site to get back to where it was.
    I have the same issue.

Comment

So um, how’d ya get here?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	it-crowd.jpg?w=736.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	2482203

Comment

yup... its weird. Omit the www and you get godaddy. Include it and your are fine

Comment

Originally posted by M-G View Post
            So um, how’d ya get here?
            Being a dedicated mane fan I googled orangemane and clicked the Google link.

But it would be nice if it got fixed.

Comment

Yeah, actually i didn't come here for a while because that kept happening.. i never type in www for any website anymore. Wouldn't have thought to google it because if the address doesn't work it doesnt work.. i'm sure there were a lot of people who tried that once and just thought the site was dead and moved on.

Comment

I type in Orange mane on google and it brings up the forum.

Comment

So Danica Patrick must be here and if it's still 2008...

Comment

There's this thing called 'bookmarks'. Give it a try. Meh, things will pick up once the season starts.

Comment

What’s funny is I still use www. And have never stopped doing that. I had experienced no difficulty accessing the site and would be confused as to why so many people were lol.

Comment

Gotta think this is purposeful on TJs part. It literally is a 1min fix.

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
                          Gotta think this is purposeful on TJs part. It literally is a 1min fix.
                          Probably more of an oversight than anything.

Comment

Oversight or not this place is full of bugs/**** not working.

How hard is it to fix the like button? Other team sites that use this format have the same amenities that work just fine. Posters AVs look terrible and don’t even fit the entire box. Names are even cut off.

I get that it takes time/effort but it’s been months.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post

Probably more of an oversight than anything.
                              It’s not an oversight. We’ve directly told him how to fix it at least twice. It would literally take 10 minutes. He doesn’t actually give a **** about this place anymore. Glad the mods still do. Dom and Archer are basically the only reason I still hold out hope and cling to what this place once was when TJ cared at all.

But cool, at least we have ads back and a gdpr roadblock. Nothing like a bunch of crap getting in the way of my crappy experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X