Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton: 'My Haters Can Shove It Up Their Ass'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peyton: 'My Haters Can Shove It Up Their Ass'

    Peyton Manning on not being able to play in the cold weather after 4TDs and almost 400 yards:

    "Whoever wrote that narrative can shove that where the sun don't shine. "

  • #2
    would love to get an audio of that

    Comment


    • #3
      Last edited by mennonite; 12-08-2013, 06:10 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mennonite View Post
        yeah that made me laugh.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mennonite View Post
          That kinda looked like Manning today in the pocket.

          Comment


          • #6
            They may as well just write BOSS in big letters under that picture

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
              would love to get an audio of that
              <iframe width="1005" height="566" scrolling="no" src="http://www.850koa.com/player/embed.html?autoStart=false&useFullScreen=true&mid= 24064251&startButtonColor=0xA33335&share=http%3A//www.850koa.com/media/podcast-peyton-manning-interviews-manning/peyton-manning-titans-postgame-24064251/&podcastFeed=manning.xml&programName=podcast" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" ></iframe>

              at the 1:00 min mark
              Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 12-08-2013, 06:36 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                You could hear Mannings brain trying to stop him. He rarely says anything remotely controversial. I love that he told people to shove it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  They had it wrong, this is the real picture.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mennonite View Post
                    Peyton clearly reading the OrangeMane and Rev's blog.

                    Edit: perfect avy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      we should have kept TT he would not speak like that to fans.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                        Peyton clearly reading the OrangeMane and Rev's blog.

                        Edit: perfect avy.
                        I bet he's catching the latest "That's Good Broncos".

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                          we should have kept TT he would not speak like that to fans.
                          We'll you guys, the ones he is speaking to, can shove it up your ass.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I beg forgiveness. I would like to point out the obvious discomfort combined with his inability to hit water from a boat against New England. I would also like to point out that Belichick was more afraid of the weather than his ability to lead a touchdown scoring drive. He threw the ball well today. Would like an explanation for NE.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                              I beg forgiveness. I would like to point out the obvious discomfort combined with his inability to hit water from a boat against New England. I would also like to point out that Belichick was more afraid of the weather than his ability to lead a touchdown scoring drive. He threw the ball well today. Would like an explanation for NE.
                              The wind?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X