"He doesn't let the little things slide." Derek Wolfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "He doesn't let the little things slide." Derek Wolfe

Something that I at least find encouraging. Fangio preaching about death by inches, seems to be NOT JUST TALK.

It may mean nothing if they lose, but for someone that is a bit oldschool myself, I find this stuff refreshing to hear from the players.

"that's how youy beat yourself".. that about sums up the Radio tenure of Broncos Football

Comment

I'm so tired of talk, and fluff. Until we are a serious contender again everyone should just shut up.

We have a disciplinarian head coach coaching a bunch of younger millennials. So while that does a good job of polishing the authoritarian leaning clits around here, i'm not really getting my hopes up based on that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
        I'm so tired of talk, and fluff. Until we are a serious contender again everyone should just shut up.

We have a disciplinarian head coach coaching a bunch of younger millennials. So while that does a good job of polishing the authoritarian leaning clits around here, i'm not really getting my hopes up based on that alone.
        Thanks for sharing

Comment

Yeah, why don't you get back to your zima or michelob ultra dragon fruit peach.

Just for reading this post filled with wonderful positivity my intestines are acting up as though I just took a shot of Professor Fartmore's Habenero Ass Hair Incinerator hot sauce.

Comment

Whoa... be happy you still are young enough go through this time period every month.

Comment

104.3 reported today that Vic Fangio has banned the stupidity of those rookie haircuts, as I hoped he'd do. Another win for the new HC.

EDIT: They received a call from a marine who said it best. Hazing does not build brotherhood, it only leads to revenge down the road.
              Last edited by -Rod-; 08-12-2019, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                104.3 reported today that Vic Fangio has banned the stupidity of those rookie haircuts, as I hoped he'd do. Another win for the new HC.

EDIT: They received a call from a marine who said it best. Hazing does not build brotherhood, it only leads to revenge down the road.
                Rookies should carry the pads, pick up helmets, and anything left behind. They are rookies.
                ​​​​​​
                But the haircut thing is not needed.
                There is a difference between hazing and rookie has to carry the pads rules. Rookies should also have to wait in line for chow until any Vets there get a plate. They shouldn't be physically beaten or otherwise molested though.

​​​​​​

Comment

I'm so tired of talk... Until we are...polishing... clits... i'm not really getting my hopes up.
                  FYP... Because that's all I heard. (-_^)

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Rookies should carry the pads, pick up helmets, and anything left behind. They are rookies.
                    ​​​​​​
                    There is a difference between hazing and rookie has to carry the pads rules. Rookies should also have to wait in line for chow until any Vets there get a plate. They shouldn't be physically beaten or otherwise molested though.

​​​​​​
                    I agree. They are carrying pads, doing the rookie show, etc; the right things to bring the rookies along.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
                      A hair cut that is a tradition is not being beaten. I have always wondered why rookies didn't show up with head shaved anyway. That is what I would have done.

Comment

Everyone shut up until we win back to back SBs again. Then you are allowed to post.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post

Ironic using that source and quote in context with forcing haircuts on noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by JLesSPE View Post

Everyone shut up until we win back to back SBs again. Then you are allowed to post.
                            I see through it all.
                            I know what MamaMia needs.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	original.gif
Views:	60
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	2482254

Comment

Working...
                            X