X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

My thinking on this is that Andy, even if KC's d is better....will have been involved in recent games where he lost a playoff game 45-44 that he led 28-3, he lost a game 54-51 to the Rams...he lost by a combined 6 points to the pats twice in shootouts. ....I can name others..but my thinking is that Andy isn't going to be inclined to let off the gas much and he's got the horses (see what I did there?) to put 40 a game if he wants it.
    Andy can't win the big games. He is still trying to find a play to call into McNabb in the SB vs Pats.

You guys are going to waste 4 more years of mmHipnems career figuring that out.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

We were competitive in both games last year, with no QB, no coaching.

It really depends on this coaching staff this year. If they are competent, we can win those games.
    We should have won the 1st matchup. Stupid Keenuts over threw a wide open DT who would have scored and iced it.

After listening to the kFc starting D in the 1st drive I love our chances against them if we can play great D.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post

You guys are going to have to win a lot of shootouts this year cause your defense is still ass.
    kFc might be the 1st team to score 60 points and lose the way this D is. Even kFc fans know their DC likes vanilla schemes and now see Ragdoll as the busted trade he and Hitchens were, could throw Fuller in there too.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post

Qeefs D is still trash. Your window has closed.
    The D could be worse than last years. Andy Dalton missed a wide open guy on his only drive of the night that would have been a huge gainer, he was able to convert multiple 3rd and longs though and end the drive with a TD.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

If it’s under there’s a good chance the 50 TDs don’t work out.

I didn’t make a bet for the scoring. I’ve got random bets around the league though. Lol.

I took SF to SB when it was 50 to 1. Haha
    Well it will take about 75 total TDs for them to hit the scoring mark. They could do 70 and 40 FG roughly. Denver had 76 TDs in there year. It is a no brainer to bet the under especially at even money. You would be on negative side of the juice in a book. They could break it but most likely not. Injury/jail time to Tyreek or multiple OL injuries it will change their gameplan. It's not even worth mentioning if Mahomes missed a few games and he could easily miss week 17 if nothing is left to play for. Boss I have a feeling is going to be digging in his pocketbook around xmas time in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Would you bet over or under for an even money break the scoring record? I'd bet under every hear vs anyteam.

If it’s under there’s a good chance the 50 TDs don’t work out.

I didn’t make a bet for the scoring. I’ve got random bets around the league though. Lol.

I took SF to SB when it was 50 to 1. Haha

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    I think Chiefs can break the scoring record.

I already laid a bet on Mahomes TDs being 50+

KCs defense will need to be less than average though so Mahomes and Co don’t put the brakes on in 2nd half’s
    Would you bet over or under for an even money break the scoring record? I'd bet under every hear vs anyteam.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

Exactly when Bob pays me my $50..whelching bastard should be banned from this site.
    What was your guys bet? That makes 2 people to cone forward with his welching antics.

Leave a comment:

• Black96WS6
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	138
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	2481197

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	142
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	2481198

Name:	DvJ-ncXUYAAdIvX.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	2481199

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    KC is the team to beat this season in the AFCW. Homers can sneer at them as they please, but until we beat them it's all pansy posturing. KC has handed the Broncos L's over and over for a few years, so don't embarrass yourselves talking **** until the Broncos actually serve KC a loss.
    KC is going to score points, the question still remains if their defense can stop anyone

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

There is nothing I'm willing to bet you. I sure as hell wouldn't bet money with a KC fan that I don't and you can thank Bob for that. For the record though state what you would have made the bet on? Points scored for the year?
    Exactly when Bob pays me my $50..whelching bastard should be banned from this site.

Leave a comment:

• Gunshow
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post

No sure thing they beat Balt in Balt took a Hail Mary to beat them in KC and KC can thank Denver for helping KC win the division

Good teams? I love these forums. In January we were guaranteed a loss to the almighty Colts

See you guys and whichever QB you choose on TNF

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    KC is always the team I cheer for anyone to beat, and they rock to ridicule, and to point at like Nelson going "ha-ha!"
    The flavor is especially delicious when they lose in the playoffs over and over...
    Been a long time since they won more than one in a row... (Is that even a thing? You might ask... The answer is; In KC that is the only thing, for generations. One then done or less.)

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Ratboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    KC is the team to beat this season in the AFCW. Homers can sneer at them as they please, but until we beat them it's all pansy posturing. KC has handed the Broncos L's over and over for a few years, so don't embarrass yourselves talking **** until the Broncos actually serve KC a loss.
    We were competitive in both games last year, with no QB, no coaching.

It really depends on this coaching staff this year. If they are competent, we can win those games.

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X