Chefs vs Bungles PS game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post

You don't bet on ****....I back up what I say with bet offers all the time..on draft picks, records, games, rosters. ....again, you are a pussy. All talk. either no money or no confidence in your knowledge...or both. (or smart enough to know your takes suck)
    Hey dude, I’m in. You talk a lot so I’ll put $100 down against your $75. My money says the Chiefs don’t won’t the super bowl this year. I’m happy to give this money to a third party or whatever you want for safe keeping so I don’t Welch (like Chiefs fans are known to do around here). Chiefs D sux balls. They won’t win it this year. My $100 vs your $75.

deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
      You guys have a new problem.

Cincinnati and Denver are different teams Bob.

They both have orange though, so good attempt.

Comment

You don't bet on ****....I back up what I say with bet offers all the time..on draft picks, records, games, rosters. ....again, you are a pussy. All talk. either no money or no confidence in your knowledge...or both. (or smart enough to know your takes suck)
        Poor, mad Gary. Desperately trying to make back the money you blew on that mail order bride.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	laughing.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.32 MB ID:	2480901

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Everyone on our roster is a problem for you.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

L. O. L. Cause the bungles can't play D either. L. O. L.
            6 missed tackles there, lol

Comment

It's preseason...but KC is going to break socring records on offense this year....speed and more speed all over the field...and it's two deep. The 1st string D wasn't impressive, but they didn't have Clark or Ogbah...chris jones only played a few snaps. .....Reggie Ragland starting at MLB is NOT encouraging...just not fast. Tyron Mathieu played only a snap or 2. No blitzes...wich is a Spags trademark...very vanilla. ..........everything Mahomes threw was DOWNFIELD and on a rope He was 4/4 for 66. Cincy had mostly scrubs for the entire game including to start...so nothing to be too excited about. A name to start watching very closely now (not that anyone in Denver wants to watch any KC guys) Darwin Thompson. RB Utah State...drafted in round 6. .....My goodness.......a major concern is OL depth...as it has been for years. Cam Erving played LT agianst Cincy 2s and 3s and was getting his ass handed to him. Eric Fisher isn't great...but he is decent and he's been healthy his entire career thus far...really need that to continue because the oline depth is trash. (as you'd expect it to be for a team that simply doesn't spend resources in the draft on this)
              You guys are going to have to win a lot of shootouts this year cause your defense is still ass.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post

Hey dude, I’m in. You talk a lot so I’ll put $100 down against your $75. My money says the Chiefs don’t won’t the super bowl this year. I’m happy to give this money to a third party or whatever you want for safe keeping so I don’t Welch (like Chiefs fans are known to do around here). Chiefs D sux balls. They won’t win it this year. My $100 vs your $75.

deal?
                ....we can discuss a seperate bet for the super bowl if you'd like....are you interested in this particular bet about the Chiefs breaking the NFL scoring record? Let me know...I'll put my 100 against yours if you are interested. As I said before...everyone I've bet with here that I won a bet against, has paid...I have no reason not to trust you so no need for any thrid party stuff...let me know.

Comment

I lost a draft bet for 100$ to Qbronco and promptly paid. I played in 2 fantasy leauges last year...and Tombstone RJ runs one of those...I paid on time last year, and he just asked for payment for this years leauge today. I paid him 5 minutes later.
                  This is true. Unlike his compadres, Zero paid his bet promptly.

Comment

I'm going against what I said I would never do because of Bob but it sounds like Zero word is good. Breaking the scoring record is a tough feat. Denver scored 50 plus 3 times and 13 games of 30 or more. Even the last game of the year if there is. Ithing to play for KC could sot starters but I think Andy does like regular season records. 607 points is a lot.

Comment

....we can discuss a seperate bet for the super bowl if you'd like....are you interested in this particular bet about the Chiefs breaking the NFL scoring record? Let me know...I'll put my 100 against yours if you are interested. As I said before...everyone I've bet with here that I won a bet against, has paid...I have no reason not to trust you so no need for any thrid party stuff...let me know.
                      I’m in for A $100 on the the chiefs NOT breaking the scoring record.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Denver and Cincy? They’ve always been pretty similar ever since Mahomes was drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                          I'm going against what I said I would never do because of Bob but it sounds like Zero word is good. Breaking the scoring record is a tough feat. Denver scored 50 plus 3 times and 13 games of 30 or more. Even the last game of the year if there is. Ithing to play for KC could sot starters but I think Andy does like regular season records. 607 points is a lot.
                          All right....Thanks QBronco for vouching for me. Appreciate the bet Denverdui55. it's on. I've got it posted in the Horses Butt for easier reference.

Comment

Originally posted by c_lazy_r View Post

I’m in for A $100 on the the chiefs NOT breaking the scoring record.
                            IN! And the bet is closed...that makes 3....I'll post it on the bet thread in the Horses But.

Comment

Will be a fun bet to follow this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                                Yeah I think you’re probably gonna win this one, DUI. 607 points is nearly 38/game. There will be games where the Chefs take their foot off the gas if the game isn’t competitive, potential for injuries or resting starters, and games where they’re facing a good defense and/or things just don’t click quite as well. Even though they’ve changed the rules to benefit offenses even since 2013, I don’t think that record will be broken anytime soon. That 2013 Broncos team was just ridiculous on offense and in total Madden eff you mode all year. For the record I don’t think Mahomes will break Peyton’s yardage and TD records that year either.

Comment

Working...
                                X