Chefs vs Bungles PS game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
    It's preseason...but KC is going to break socring records on offense this year....speed and more speed all over the field...and it's two deep. The 1st string D wasn't impressive, but they didn't have Clark or Ogbah...chris jones only played a few snaps. .....Reggie Ragland starting at MLB is NOT encouraging...just not fast. Tyron Mathieu played only a snap or 2. No blitzes...wich is a Spags trademark...very vanilla. ..........everything Mahomes threw was DOWNFIELD and on a rope He was 4/4 for 66. Cincy had mostly scrubs for the entire game including to start...so nothing to be too excited about. A name to start watching very closely now (not that anyone in Denver wants to watch any KC guys) Darwin Thompson. RB Utah State...drafted in round 6. .....My goodness.......a major concern is OL depth...as it has been for years. Cam Erving played LT agianst Cincy 2s and 3s and was getting his ass handed to him. Eric Fisher isn't great...but he is decent and he's been healthy his entire career thus far...really need that to continue because the oline depth is trash. (as you'd expect it to be for a team that simply doesn't spend resources in the draft on this)
    I love how you just assume scoring records are falling and act like KC wont have any injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

I love how you just assume scoring records are falling and act like KC wont have any injuries.
      bet?

Comment

I love everything about this thread

Relax. It’s only preseason. Bengals were probably resting defensive starters, just like KC was. Vanilla Bengals D. KC won’t actually score on every drive. Relax.

Comment

bet?
          There is nothing I'm willing to bet you. I sure as hell wouldn't bet money with a KC fan that I don't and you can thank Bob for that. For the record though state what you would have made the bet on? Points scored for the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunshow View Post
            I love everything about this thread

Relax. It’s only preseason. Bengals were probably resting defensive starters, just like KC was. Vanilla Bengals D. KC won’t actually score on every drive. Relax.
            I love how Queef fans tell us to relax while their team gets their $h!t pushed in by the Bungles. Weve been saying that very comment to Gary and Bobo for 2 weeks.
            Gary is emotionally wound up so tight, he must have his Mail Order husband Cindy's strap on up in his stomach by now.

Comment

There is nothing I'm willing to bet you. I sure as hell wouldn't bet money with a KC fan that I don't and you can thank Bob for that. For the record though state what you would have made the bet on? Points scored for the year?
              I can understand your hesitation due to Bob. I have bet with others here, played fantasy football etc. I always pay what I owe...but again, I understand. I would have bet that KC would break the single season NFL scoring record for the year.

Comment

I can understand your hesitation due to Bob. I have bet with others here, played fantasy football etc. I always pay what I owe...but again, I understand. I would have bet that KC would break the single season NFL scoring record for the year.
                606 points by 2013 Denver? Who have you bet with on this site that can vouch for you?

Comment

606 points by 2013 Denver? Who have you bet with on this site that can vouch for you?
                  I lost a draft bet for 100$ to Qbronco and promptly paid. I played in 2 fantasy leauges last year...and Tombstone RJ runs one of those...I paid on time last year, and he just asked for payment for this years leauge today. I paid him 5 minutes later.

Comment

I lost a draft bet for 100$ to Qbronco and promptly paid. I played in 2 fantasy leauges last year...and Tombstone RJ runs one of those...I paid on time last year, and he just asked for payment for this years leauge today. I paid him 5 minutes later.
                    On a side note...I have won a number of bets with folks here and none of you who bet with me are welchers. Much appreciated.

Comment

In all honesty, Gary pays his bets. He loses a lot here. And he pays.

Comment

Ok I am going against what I said I would ever do after Bob's welching around here but I'll bet you 100 bucks they dont break the scoring record. They need to score 607 points or more for you to win.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

In all honesty, Gary pays his bets. He loses a lot here. And he pays.
                          ...I've won more than I've lost.......never have bet with you though you pussy. Always the big mouth....never willing to back it up (smart on your part....reading old threads here...you are wrong...A LOT.

Comment

Ok I am going against what I said I would ever do after Bob's welching around here but I'll bet you 100 bucks they dont break the scoring record. They need to score 607 points or more for you to win.
                            You are on! Anyone else want some action? So Cal? I'll take 2 more 100 dollar bets...and I'll post a new topic just for this bet in the Horses Butt section

Comment

You are on! Anyone else want some action? So Cal? I'll take 2 more 100 dollar bets...and I'll post a new topic just for this bet in the Horses Butt section
                              I only bet on games that matter, Gary.........
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	d63c03bdd4b66110dd7c771e12631576.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	2480887

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post

I only bet on games that matter, Gary.........
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	d63c03bdd4b66110dd7c771e12631576.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	2480887
                                You don't bet on ****....I back up what I say with bet offers all the time..on draft picks, records, games, rosters. ....again, you are a pussy. All talk. either no money or no confidence in your knowledge...or both. (or smart enough to know your takes suck)

Comment

Working...
                                X