Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncoblood32
    replied
    The pathetic me monster multi millionaire self proclaimed victim filing another grievance about his helmet that no other player that has to wear it is boycotting and filing grievances about.

Source: Brown files new grievance over helmet https://es.pn/33J8e5M via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

Same pathetic narcissist multi millionaire victim that gleefully accepted all of his money, chose to sit out a game they needed him cause they gave too much praise to his teammate.

and that made him all upset and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoblood32
    replied
    Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

That could be a nightmare to deal with in terms of the cap. What if you made other signings in the interim and now you don't have the cap space to take them back? What if the other team now has an additional hole or two on the roster the day before the season starts due to no fault of their own?

I can't see it ever working.
    Yeah, true. I guess it really is a buyer beware and AB was no mystery to any team. Hence the reason there were only two teams reportedly interested and the narcissist demanded to not go to Buffalo.

lol at the Raiders, but to me the annoying part is the idiot crying victim. Shocked the race card has not been deployed yet.

Leave a comment:

• Zealot
    replied
    Originally posted by Strip Sacked View Post
    AB is a clown... With that said.. I hope he sucks it up and stays on the team. Why? Because his drama and distractions will continue to keep imploding the Raiders from the inside out.
    I believe you are suggesting that Faid gonna Faid

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    AB is a clown... With that said.. I hope he sucks it up and stays on the team. Why? Because his drama and distractions will continue to keep imploding the Raiders from the inside out.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post

I would imagine there would have to be some stipulation. I guess it would depend on the contract signed.

If I were a GM of a team, I would want to have as many stipulations or conditional stipulations as I can negotiate.

For instance, if the player that was traded for all of a sudden retires......without any production......then we get back what we gave to get him. I would need to put that in a contract and if they don't agree to it, then no deal.
    That could be a nightmare to deal with in terms of the cap. What if you made other signings in the interim and now you don't have the cap space to take them back? What if the other team now has an additional hole or two on the roster the day before the season starts due to no fault of their own?

I can't see it ever working.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoblood32
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
    The question is what is this disgrace of a human A Brown (who apparently is completely void of self awareness) going to do? His self love is beyond absurd and while it is funny to me, since it is the raiders, I think it is a damn joke and very reflective of where we are in our society. The freaking idiot is trying to make himself out to be some sort of damn victim.

He absolutely and utterly feels any and all rules apply to other people and not him. From filming things in their own locker room (remember that?) to not considering ANYONE ELSE on the roster. Not to mention a franchise paying his contract worth $68 million ($19 million guaranteed at signing) with a $17 million annual price tag, making Brown the highest paid wide receiver in the NFL.

And this guy is going to freaking pout about everything? A damn HELMET!?

Leave a comment:

• Bronc62
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kappys
    replied
    an Interesting comment i saw was that Antonio brown wasn’t pulling any of this stuff until he took that vicious head to head hit from burfict. Impossible to know if it was related

Leave a comment:

• Bronx33
    replied
    Never wished injury on anybody other than todd christainson or bozworth but AB needs his bloated head taken off.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoblood32
    replied
    Lol, still not in camp. What a disaster of a person.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    I like the Gruden McVay feature when Sean was the “piss boy” for the Bucs and Gruden. Gruden hired him as a secretary to get him in the door

Leave a comment:

• ghwk
    replied
    Man his feet are nasty

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Raidersbane View Post

Ask Ricky Williams.....
    He thought he got to keep his signing bonus and promptly returned after serving his suspension after sitting out a year since he saw he was going to have to give the money back. Returned a second time for easy money too.
    Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 08-13-2019, 07:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoblood32
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post

Doubt it. He isnt retiring and leaving 30 mil on the table. He is just a drama queen that wants to always be a headline on Sportscenter.
    I would imagine there would have to be some stipulation. I guess it would depend on the contract signed.

If I were a GM of a team, I would want to have as many stipulations or conditional stipulations as I can negotiate.

For instance, if the player that was traded for all of a sudden retires......without any production......then we get back what we gave to get him. I would need to put that in a contract and if they don't agree to it, then no deal.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoblood32 View Post
    If he did retire would the Raiders get back what they gave in the trade?
    Doubt it. He isnt retiring and leaving 30 mil on the table. He is just a drama queen that wants to always be a headline on Sportscenter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X