X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I don't necessarily agree because I'm a firm believer in winning at the LOS. That said, I'm fine with the Chubb pick.
    I do too, but Chubb also plays and wins on the LOS.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
    I think Nelson is a luxury for a team that already has a franchise QB, and is built to be offensive dominate. We are not that, as Elway learned his lesson after the seattle SB. I think Chubb was the perfect pick for this team.
    I don't necessarily agree because I'm a firm believer in winning at the LOS. That said, I'm fine with the Chubb pick.

Leave a comment:

• enjolras
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
    Chubb may not be Nelson but he’s not chopped liver. He’s a really good young football player.
    Chubb damn near set a rookie sack record last year. He was a fantastic pick, and will be far more impactful than Nelson over his career. It was a no-brainer pick tbh.

Leave a comment:

• steeledude
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    Mcgovern still snaps the ball off target way to much.

he would have been the perfect swing backup had Denver resigned Paradis

Pretty sure Bradbury was the top choice at 20 and I’m hearing Sternberger is showing up more than Fant right now. He went #75

oh well

Wait, did we just hear it hear first? Fant = bust? Man, he must be really bad for him to have busted out already.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
    Chubb may not be Nelson but he’s not chopped liver. He’s a really good young football player.
    I think Nelson is a luxury for a team that already has a franchise QB, and is built to be offensive dominate. We are not that, as Elway learned his lesson after the seattle SB. I think Chubb was the perfect pick for this team.

Leave a comment:

• Bigdawg26
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    Guess we didn't need to draft OL Nelson @ #5 last year.

Leave a comment:

• uplink
    replied
    Got a feeling Risner is going to be the best lineman ( offensive or defensive) taken in the 2019 draft.

Leave a comment:

• Zealot
    replied
    one thing looks clear... Risner looks to be a fixture going forward. Every other position is a question mark to some degree or another

Leave a comment:

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    Center snaps are going to cost Denver a game or two this year.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied
    I have liked the youth of the OL for 2 or 3 years now... it is time for them to get it together.

Leave a comment:

• jutang
    replied
    Great break down op.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Mcgovern still snaps the ball off target way to much.

he would have been the perfect swing backup had Denver resigned Paradis

Pretty sure Bradbury was the top choice at 20 and I’m hearing Sternberger is showing up more than Fant right now. He went #75

oh well

Leave a comment:

• qbronco
    replied
    With musical chairs being played on the Oline, I wouldn’t mind seeing the same five guys play a few preseason games together for continuity. Zone-step blocking schemes require synchronization. The sum of the parts need to mesh as one. That’s hard to do when players are being shuffled. I’d like to see the same five starters get some experience playing together before the opener.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    One of the Denver local talking heads was saying they talked to Leary, and he told him that he should be ready to go for the SF game Monday night. We’ll see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X