Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st team Offensive line

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
    Chubb may not be Nelson but he’s not chopped liver. He’s a really good young football player.
    I think Nelson is a luxury for a team that already has a franchise QB, and is built to be offensive dominate. We are not that, as Elway learned his lesson after the seattle SB. I think Chubb was the perfect pick for this team.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CEH View Post
      Mcgovern still snaps the ball off target way to much.

      he would have been the perfect swing backup had Denver resigned Paradis

      Pretty sure Bradbury was the top choice at 20 and I’m hearing Sternberger is showing up more than Fant right now. He went #75

      oh well


      Wait, did we just hear it hear first? Fant = bust? Man, he must be really bad for him to have busted out already.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
        Chubb may not be Nelson but he’s not chopped liver. He’s a really good young football player.
        Chubb damn near set a rookie sack record last year. He was a fantastic pick, and will be far more impactful than Nelson over his career. It was a no-brainer pick tbh.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
          I think Nelson is a luxury for a team that already has a franchise QB, and is built to be offensive dominate. We are not that, as Elway learned his lesson after the seattle SB. I think Chubb was the perfect pick for this team.
          I don't necessarily agree because I'm a firm believer in winning at the LOS. That said, I'm fine with the Chubb pick.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TonyR View Post

            I don't necessarily agree because I'm a firm believer in winning at the LOS. That said, I'm fine with the Chubb pick.
            I do too, but Chubb also plays and wins on the LOS.

            Comment

            Working...
            X