Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We scored more passing TD's than half what Tennessee allowed all season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We scored more passing TD's than half what Tennessee allowed all season.

How 'bout that?

Comment

They said something during the game that I feel is actually true. Our offense is getting better.

Our running game is starting to look not just alright but actually scary.

Comment

Should have been Five.

Comment

Originally posted by snowspot66 View Post
          They said something during the game that I feel is actually true. Our offense is getting better.

Agreed the run game has most certainly opened up for the passing game. you have to be a well rounded offense. We were sorely missing this last year. and now i feel we have it.

Comment

Not sure if this is google acceptable but we bent them over.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

You can see the improvement in Manning's play, that his ankle is getting better.

Also, I think he's taking it very personal about his inability to close out big games, play in the cold, blah blah blah, coupled with the knowledge he is nearing the end of his career, and that's a lot of motivation for a player to draw on.

Manning is just on fire right now.

Comment

This was the best game by the OL all year.

Not only was Manning largely untouched, he had tons of time in the pocket to throw.

You could tell by the 2nd quarter, Manning was deliberately taking more and more time in the pocket because the protection was so good. Unbelieveably even Beadles looked like he had a good game in pass protection.

I'm going to have to take another look just those guys to see if they did anything different in protect schemes because Tenn do have some very good pass rushers in Derrick Morgan/Casey/Mike Martin etc.

Comment

The offense looked unstoppable.

I think Peyton stopped throwing the ball downfield for a few games and it was hurting us. If the O stays aggressive we can score on anyone.

Comment

I agree. I believe our recent vast improvement in the running game is a big reason for our offense exploding as the season has gone on. Also, our OL has been playing some really damn good football the last several weeks.

Comment

Early on, and near the end of the game, it looked to me like the Titans were not going to let the RB's run wild like the pats & queefs have lately. It looked like they were almost daring Peyton to throw it like they were buying in on all the "he can't throw it in the cold BS". And Peyton looked like he took it personal, as he should.

Despite that, Moreno & Ball had another very good game. Props to the everyone, especially the OL.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                        This was the best game by the OL all year.

Not only was Manning largely untouched, he had tons of time in the pocket to throw.

You could tell by the 2nd quarter, Manning was deliberately taking more and more time in the pocket because the protection was so good. Unbelieveably even Beadles looked like he had a good game in pass protection.

I'm going to have to take another look just those guys to see if they did anything different in protect schemes because Tenn do have some very good pass rushers in Derrick Morgan/Casey/Mike Martin etc.
                        IDK, Maybe Pass pro wise but run wise they left a lot of yards on the ground.

It is nice to see Ball step up in Pass Pro, he made a big boy block that allowed Manning to make a deep throw when we were behind. Up until this week I don't know if Manning would have trusted him to make that block but he did and had plenty of time for a beautiful down field strike.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                          The offense looked unstoppable.

I think Peyton stopped throwing the ball downfield for a few games and it was hurting us. If the O stays aggressive we can score on anyone.
                          He stopped throwing down field after he hurt his ankle. Manning doesn't have the raw arm strength, he needs his entire body to generate the power.

Now that it is healing up, you can just see it in his play. He looks much more comfortable.

Comment

Let us be happy that it was a nice sunny and warm day for Manning. If it was 15 degrees, Manning would have sucked and guys like Spirilism and Wolf754life would be here bitching.

Comment

I think his issues were road related, not cold related.

Comment

Working...
                              X