No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Preseason Week 1: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when Sloter doesn’t get credit for play later in preseason games, does Locks play later in preseason games get scrutinized?

Lock is a project and a rookie. enjoy the process.

Comment

• I like the way things are looking personally. Hogan sucks, we all know it's not a matter of if, it's when he's cut. Same with DL being anointed #2. It's how the cosmos are aligning.

I think Flacco will be good enough for us. It will be Plummer/Cutty all over again. But this time it should be done right. I don't see why JF can at least mirror Plummer's production on field. He won't be anything earth shattering; but he'll get the ball moving and score points. This team's 'x' factor that will be taking it all home will be on defense. Fangio will have our D closing out games. Flacco, Lindsay, and co just have to keep getting us in position to score.

Mahomes is a really, really good Quarterback.. So are Rodgers, Brady, Roethlisberger, Newton; no need to go on... We've been able to stop them dead in their tracks. This unit lead by VonChubb will make it possible to win. As long as we keep an at least average level of production on O.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2

Lock is a project and a rookie. enjoy the process.
        This. And he actually responds to coaching.
        We got a real gem, just have to polish it.
        In the end it might outshine the more polished ones that were out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

This. And he actually responds to coaching.
          We got a real gem, just have to polish it.
          In the end it might outshine the more polished ones that were out there.
          The most encouraging part is that I think he's got it between the ears. The whole 'polish a gem' theory only works when your gem is committed to it. Wants it more than anyone else. And has the work ethic to follow through with it. Opposed to the Jay Cutlers, Ryan Malletts, Derek Andersons of the NFL.

Comment

Working...
          X