No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Preseason Week 1: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking 6am Friday... Austin Fort out for the season.

Comment

• Denver is where QBs and TEs go to die.

Comment

• I’m glad lock looks bad because that means John will keep him. You don’t want a young qb to show promise around John Elway. They get cut or traded.

Comment

• Paxton Lynch's stat line last year in a preseason game
          14-15 128 yards and 2 TDs

Just sayin
          Last edited by CEH; 08-09-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Case Keenum 46 yard TD throw, Damn should have kept him

Comment

• I think Paxton beats out Geno. Hard to tell against 3rd stringers but Geno has already hit his ceiling and is declining

Comment

• Trevor 13-16 77 yards and 1 TD

Chad Kelly (who I like but was a nut case) 13-19 2 TD

Comment

• I wasn't that impressed with Lynch. Fourth year in the NFL and he still looks the same to me. He can make a few throws against backups in a preseason game but I don't really see him throwing guys open or anything indicating he is a vet now. Would have to see him with 1st team. I think Geno Smith is going to win that backup spot, seems he is more likely to be able to come off the bench and win a real game.
                  Last edited by uplink; 08-09-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Ravens fans are all over my tweet of Flacco's terrible redzone throw to Sutton...calling him "back foot Joe" LMAO

Comment

• 6-10 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                        Ravens fans are all over my tweet of Flacco's terrible redzone throw to Sutton...calling him "back foot Joe" LMAO

thats not rust either. That’s what he’s done for years and part of the reason why it’s a grind to reach 20 TDs with this guy.

Comment

• Back foot Joe is pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealot View Post
                            I think Paxton beats out Geno. Hard to tell against 3rd stringers but Geno has already hit his ceiling and is declining
                            Plus Smith is getting surgery this week

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
                              Paxton Lynch's stat line last year in a preseason game
                              14-15 128 yards and 2 TDs

Just sayin
                              why couldn't the Broncos get this out of Lynch? BECAUSE THE COACHES SUCKED

Comment

• Our rookie quarterback who was drafted to be developed looks like a rookie quarterback that needs to be developed is shocking revelation

Comment

Working...
                                X