No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Preseason Week 1: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was actually a good throw. It hit the receiver in the hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by uplink View Post
      Lock is doing well, not sure what people expect. He'll be an NFL starter one day. Has a nice quick release and strong arm + athletic.
      His footwork is far better than it was in the first game.

Comment

• Another dime by Lock. Great catch.

Comment

• Kyler Murray went 6 for 7 with poise and accuracy so I guess someone forgot to tell Mahomes, Mayfield and Murray that Big 12 QB’s can’t play in the NFL.

Comment

• Carroll is vengeful lol. It's obvious he's pissed at the refs and is taking out his frustration with the blitzes.

Comment

• Winfree catches the most difficult passes and drops the easiest ones

Comment

• Lock closed the game on a good note. It wasn't superstar performance, but he had some good throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  Kyler Murray went 6 for 7 with poise and accuracy so I guess someone forgot to tell Mahomes, Mayfield and Murray that Big 12 QB’s can’t play in the NFL.
                  Murray threw for 44 yards. He was pedestrian. He was also sacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by uplink View Post
                    Lock is doing well, not sure what people expect. He'll be an NFL starter one day. Has a nice quick release and strong arm + athletic.
                    some good some bad. from what i noticed in college, he is a rhythm qb. Needs a couple throws to get going. Looks like he did that on that drive.

14/22 1 td. 150 yds

Comment

• Lock only qb in draft last year with fastball to hit that 2 point conversion throw

Comment

• Just like I said... Shotgun is where Drew Lock will shine until he gets more time. I'm happy seeing his progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                          Lock closed the game on a good note. It wasn't superstar performance, but he had some good throws.
                          Lock needs to play with an actual O line and real players. These guys he's been playing with aren't doing him any favors whatsoever. How many snaps were in the dirt tonight? 6?
                          Hopefully next game Lock gets some work with the 2's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
                            Just like I said... Shotgun is where Drew Lock will shine until he gets more time. I'm happy seeing his progress
                            I would love to see what Pederson, Reich, McVay, Reid, etc could do with Lock. Not that he can't thrive in a Shanny offense, but it will be a longer path.

Comment

• Guess he closed it with a pick, not so good. Learning though.

Comment

• Lock has a long ways to go. Not sure he's the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X