Game Day Thread: Preseason Week 1: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
    Lynch in the pistol is a good fit, who knew? I wonder how elway feels getting clowned
    why would elway care about the seahawks 3rd string QB in the 2nd half of a preseason game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I don’t think he’s basing his assumption off this game.

i know I’m not. But I am basing off a horrendous old QB, minimal depth, 1st year HC who’s calling DC plays(hard to do in 1st year). No exp OC who brings the same tired stale offense that fails in redzones. All with a crazy hard schedule and division.

6 wins is about what I expect
      This is my biggest complaint about the offseason. Elway kept talking about being innovative, he went out and got the same old ****. 6 wins is the top, I wouldnt be shocked if we were closer to 3 or 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

SMH It's our second preseason game. You know nothing at this point.

Haha. This time last year I said 6 wins and you answered with the same stale post. I’ve been saying 6 wins for a long time. Not just this game.

6 wins wouldn’t be a fail considering Fangio doesn’t have much on the roster.

Comment

• Well. That's coaching. VJ caused us to loose Talib too.

I hate Radio.

Good for Memphis Belle.
          He'll be the back up for Seattle if he keeps it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

why would elway care about the seahawks 3rd string QB in the 2nd half of a preseason game?
            He traded up in the first for him and cut him after 2 seAsons of trash o coordinators then replaced him with a high draft pick. Elway is the joke of the nfl at this point and Pete Carroll is slapping his dick on his face.

Comment

• the only thing worse than preseason football is watching the opposing team's feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post

He traded up in the first for him and cut him after 2 seAsons of trash o coordinators then replaced him with a high draft pick. Elway is the joke of the nfl at this point and Pete Carroll is slapping his dick on his face.
                in a preseason game? lol! "elways" broncos slapped their dicks all over the seahawks in the season opener with Casey Keesum!

Comment

• It's hilarious how this game became the Paxton Lynch show.

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                  I was very wrong on this kid. I see no reason at all to think he can play QB even as a backup in this league.
                  What did you see from him in college that made you think he could be a quality QB in the NFL? He's simply showing the same issues he had at Missouri, and then comes the excitement of the sporadic big-arm throw. QBs with his accuracy problems and poor pocket awareness don't become a success in the NFL. "It's just the HoF game" and "it's just his 1st preseason game" will probably expand to "it's just his second year" as he continues to look erratic.

Comment

• Lol after one pre season game the Mane thinks Lynch is HOFer

Comment

• Lock looks a really ****ty Cutler

Comment

• Originally posted by enjolras View Post

Go watch Mahomes first preseason game. Go watch literally any successful QBs first game. You’ll see flashes. You’ll see them do something that makes you think “ok.. they’re raw but there is something here”. Lock has nothing. He hasn’t made a play of note. He is absolute dog****.
                        So, you gonna give up your tickets? Do that for.next year, too, because you won't be able to drag on Lock again until then. GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by enjolras View Post

Go watch Mahomes first preseason game. Go watch literally any successful QBs first game. You’ll see flashes. You’ll see them do something that makes you think “ok.. they’re raw but there is something here”. Lock has nothing. He hasn’t made a play of note. He is absolute dog****.
                          I have to admit Daniel Jones was really good tonight in his debut. He flashed and showed poise.

He might actually be really good

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post

in a preseason game? lol! "elways" broncos slapped their dicks all over the seahawks in the season opener with Casey Keesum!
                            Then the Seahawks went 10-6 and to the playoffs with major cap issues and the broncos picked top 10 again

Comment

• This is where I don't like Fangio's old school nature. He admitted he sets up players for failure to separate bad from good. But forcing bad players into bad situations also punishes the good or inexperienced players who get stuck with them.

Seattle's style looks much better for development. Maximize strengths, play to win, give players confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWave View Post
                                Lol after one pre season game the Mane thinks Lynch is HOFer
                                He’s garbage. Our depth is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X