No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Preseason Week 1: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many penalties. I’d be fine never seeing our 3rd team defense again.

Comment

• Originally posted by enjolras View Post

Go watch Mahomes first preseason game. Go watch literally any successful QBs first game. You’ll see flashes. You’ll see them do something that makes you think “ok.. they’re raw but there is something here”. Lock has nothing. He hasn’t made a play of note. He is absolute dog****.
      Probably poor coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
        Lock points for: 3
        Lock points against: 2

Not a bad ratio

I can't blame Lock that much. In his mind, #33 had it picked up and then he had a split second to realize his guy screwed him lol.

Comment

• sorry we cut the last guy that showed flashes for sitting on someones couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
            Calm down sparky. This is our second preseason game . It's not over, we won the last one and most of these players won't make the team. My god man.
            I don’t think he’s basing his assumption off this game.

i know I’m not. But I am basing off a horrendous old QB, minimal depth, 1st year HC who’s calling DC plays(hard to do in 1st year). No exp OC who brings the same tired stale offense that fails in redzones. All with a crazy hard schedule and division.

6 wins is about what I expect

Comment

• It’s even funnier seeing Lynch act like it’s the super bowl

Comment

• i dont understand why we aren't sending 7 or 8 guys every time.. he can't handle that.. instead we send 4 and it's easy pickins.

Comment

• Lynch in the pistol is a good fit, who knew? I wonder how elway feels getting clowned

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolife View Post
                    It’s even funnier seeing Lynch act like it’s the super bowl
                    It's why he didn't succeed. A former first round pick is excited that he is beating players who won't make the team.

Comment

He’s flipping off Elway. Who’s probably 9 jack and cokes deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                        sorry we cut the last guy that showed flashes for sitting on someones couch.
                        There is something wrong with Chad Kelly... i hope he’s getting help, but I also feel like he had that spark we haven’t seen since Manning hung them up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I don’t think he’s basing his assumption off this game.

i know I’m not. But I am basing off a horrendous old QB, minimal depth, 1st year HC who’s calling DC plays(hard to do in 1st year). No exp OC who brings the same tired stale offense that fails in redzones. All with a crazy hard schedule and division.

6 wins is about what I expect
                          SMH It's our second preseason game. You know nothing at this point.

Comment

Well, to Paxton, performances like this could be the difference between his career ending and him being able to milk one more contract from some fool of a GM.

i'd be celebrating too.

Comment

• No reason not to air it out with Lock now and see what he's got.

Comment

• Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                                Lynch in the pistol is a good fit, who knew? I wonder how elway feels getting clowned
                                This is the one aspect I take from this.

Comment

Working...
                                X