Game Day Thread: Preseason Week 1: Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://thebiglead.com/2019/08/05/se...ncos-comments/

When asked about the atmosphere in Seattle with the Seahawks, Lynch said the following:
    “It feels closer, feels like a family. I bring my fiancé out here, I bring my dad out here. And they even say it too. They feel so much more welcome around everybody. They’re so good to them. They treat them so good. They treat the players good. It feels like part of a family. It feels like everybody is close.”

Translation: the Broncos suck!

Comment

I really have no hard feelings towards Lynch.

That being said, I hope we smack the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post

I absolutely do. I hope for nothing but failure from him. It's ok to fail. It's ok to just not be good enough. But to not even try when a team puts so much into you? I'll root against that guy as long as he tries to be a football player.

Comment

Originally posted by brncs_fan View Post

I want to see him cry (again).

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

Ya that chart is all weird. How is Hogan 3rd string but playing after Flacco? Lol
            IDK. I screenshot it from ourlads. I couldn't use the denverbroncos site because it looked like crap.

Comment

Anyone se Daniel Jones?

Comment

Mods can we get a merge?

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post

IDK. I screenshot it from ourlads. I couldn't use the denverbroncos site because it looked like crap.
                  Not saying I don’t like it as those changes I’d want. Haha

Comment

Delay in the NY game on NFL network. They are basically redzoning all the games on there right now.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/...seahawks_2200/

Comment

They got Langley as a CB too.
                        I hope we keep him and he can back up both WR & CB. But he did not impress me as a returner, with one bad choice he may have lost his roster spot. Sure would be nice to have his speed in a few plays a game to stretch the field. But there is still another hope for speed in Benson. One of those two making the cut would help open up things in the passing game.

Oh and Lynch is #3 for Seattle. He got bumped for Geno Smith. So whatever that means to anyone...

Comment

I remember when we thought we'd get Mayfield at #5 last year. Still hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedhed View Post
                            Anyone se Daniel Jones?
                            Yes, very good with his mechanics and accuracy. You can see the benefits of the pro-style coaching he had at Duke.

Comment

DO NOT Combine my thread with the other thread.
                              Lots of stuff have changed with the new format but the one thing we can count on is Hobo’s Official Game Day Thread !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                                I remember when we thought we'd get Mayfield at #5 last year. Still hurts.
                                I don’t think Flacco or Luck could go to a Rockies game and bite through the bottom of a beer can, chug it and start a game winning rally.

Comment

Working...
                                X