Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    sorry we cut the last guy that showed flashes for sitting on someones couch.

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
    Lock points for: 3
    Lock points against: 2

Not a bad ratio

I can't blame Lock that much. In his mind, #33 had it picked up and then he had a split second to realize his guy screwed him lol.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Originally posted by enjolras View Post

Go watch Mahomes first preseason game. Go watch literally any successful QBs first game. You’ll see flashes. You’ll see them do something that makes you think “ok.. they’re raw but there is something here”. Lock has nothing. He hasn’t made a play of note. He is absolute dog****.
    Probably poor coaching.

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied
    Too many penalties. I’d be fine never seeing our 3rd team defense again.

Leave a comment:

• Guess Who
    replied

Go watch Mahomes first preseason game. Go watch literally any successful QBs first game. You’ll see flashes. You’ll see them do something that makes you think “ok.. they’re raw but there is something here”. Lock has nothing. He hasn’t made a play of note. He is absolute dog****.
    I have to agree with this.

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    this team is headed for a terrible record. you might as well play Lock at this point.
    Calm down sparky. This is our second preseason game . It's not over, we won the last one and most of these players won't make the team. My god man.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    this team is headed for a terrible record. you might as well play Lock at this point.

I’m going to stick with 6-10.

Leave a comment:

• broncolife
    replied
    How many penalties do we have? Feels like 20

Leave a comment:

• enjolras
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratboy View Post

In his first real preseason game? Oh jesus.

Leave a comment:

• TheWave
    replied
    These refs are something else lol. Preseason is for everyone I guess

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Does Fangio not coach half the team or what?

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post

Flacco did well and really that is all that matters
    Flacco really had one play to make, that 3rd and goal. And he threw the ball out of bounds. He really wasn't impressive. But it was a very small sample size.

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
    good lord.. this is comical.. we are going to watch them on offense the rest of the game
    Lynch spanking our 3rd&4th teams.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Lock just doesn’t have it. Where’s the football sense? He doesn’t move in the pocket. He doesn’t take shots. He looks somehow worse than Paxton Lynch in his first couple of games.

I was very wrong on this kid. I see no reason at all to think he can play QB even as a backup in this league.
    In his first real preseason game? Oh jesus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X