X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KevinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
    Lock has a long ways to go. Not sure he's the answer.
    I don’t know what you are watching...

Drew Lock looks good to me considering the circumstances he made some really great throws under pressure, and showed great touch on the short throws.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Coaching staff has a long way to go too. I don't have much expectations this year.

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
    Guess he closed it with a pick, not so good. Learning though.
    I really hope that A) Scangs can adjust when teams are trying to kill his QB and B) Lock stops panicking every time he's pressured. A lot of QBs would duck the shoulder and make those rushers miss, or throw it away.

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    From shotgun with no blocking worth a crap and WR not helping Lock did really well.

I look forward to seeing him with the #2s

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Lock has a long ways to go. Not sure he's the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Guess he closed it with a pick, not so good. Learning though.

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
    Just like I said... Shotgun is where Drew Lock will shine until he gets more time. I'm happy seeing his progress
    I would love to see what Pederson, Reich, McVay, Reid, etc could do with Lock. Not that he can't thrive in a Shanny offense, but it will be a longer path.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
    Lock closed the game on a good note. It wasn't superstar performance, but he had some good throws.
    Lock needs to play with an actual O line and real players. These guys he's been playing with aren't doing him any favors whatsoever. How many snaps were in the dirt tonight? 6?
    Hopefully next game Lock gets some work with the 2's.

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    Just like I said... Shotgun is where Drew Lock will shine until he gets more time. I'm happy seeing his progress

Leave a comment:

• uplink
    replied
    Lock only qb in draft last year with fastball to hit that 2 point conversion throw

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    Originally posted by uplink View Post
    Lock is doing well, not sure what people expect. He'll be an NFL starter one day. Has a nice quick release and strong arm + athletic.
    some good some bad. from what i noticed in college, he is a rhythm qb. Needs a couple throws to get going. Looks like he did that on that drive.

14/22 1 td. 150 yds

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Kyler Murray went 6 for 7 with poise and accuracy so I guess someone forgot to tell Mahomes, Mayfield and Murray that Big 12 QB’s can’t play in the NFL.
    Murray threw for 44 yards. He was pedestrian. He was also sacked.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    Lock closed the game on a good note. It wasn't superstar performance, but he had some good throws.

Leave a comment:

• TheWave
    replied
    Winfree catches the most difficult passes and drops the easiest ones

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Carroll is vengeful lol. It's obvious he's pissed at the refs and is taking out his frustration with the blitzes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X