• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEH
    replied
    Paxton Lynch's stat line last year in a preseason game
    14-15 128 yards and 2 TDs

Just sayin
    Last edited by CEH; 08-09-2019, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OABB
    replied
    I’m glad lock looks bad because that means John will keep him. You don’t want a young qb to show promise around John Elway. They get cut or traded.

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    Denver is where QBs and TEs go to die.

Leave a comment:

• Bronc62
    replied
    Breaking 6am Friday... Austin Fort out for the season.

Leave a comment:

• superbowlman
    replied
    The penalty flags on every play ruined the whole freakin game.
    It was hilarious seeing Paxton Lynch kicking the **** out of the broncos. Way to go Elway!

Leave a comment:

• 2KBack
    replied
    Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
    i dont understand why we aren't sending 7 or 8 guys every time.. he can't handle that.. instead we send 4 and it's easy pickins.
    Because it's preseason, sometimes you are evaluating the d-line in a four man, sometimes you are seeing how your secondary holds up, sometimes you are seeing how they blitz. Preseasons isn't about winning the game, it's about practicing situations and evaluating guys in live game conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoblood32
    replied
    All I do know is if the refs are going to call games like this, the NFL will lose this fan. Not for nothing, but the XFL is indeed coming and they are chirping about how they will be targeting Trevor Lawrence.

https://us.blastingnews.com/sports/2...002814039.html

The thing that ought to concern the NFL (and it won't cause they truly are arrogant idiots) is when they make over the top rule changes in the offseason to deal with a missed PI call, they slowly but surely turn the game that we the fans (paying clients) will not want. The XFL, if they start syphoning stars from college etc, it will turn into a real threat to the league.
    Last edited by Broncoblood32; 08-09-2019, 03:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreatBronco16
    replied
    Just saw the Lynch highlights. ROFL, was he really getting all that excited over playing decent against a bunch of nobodies and probably never will be? I wish the SeaCock mascot would have whooped his ass when he ran up and started throwing those punches.

Leave a comment:

• spdirty
    replied
    I fell asleep. What happened?

Leave a comment:

• ghwk
    replied
    It took Lynch, what, 3+ years to look that good against guys that won’t be here 3 weeks from now. I’m not that impressed.

Leave a comment:

• TheCoachBear
    replied
    Seahawks are deep.. speed all over the field.

Leave a comment:

• R8R H8R
    replied
    Lock improved a lot since last week which is want you want to see. Pete Carrol sent blitzes against him often, and they looked game planned to me in that they were not your garden variety preseason blitzes. Dave Logan was talking about it after the game. Many of you want to blame the OL, but it is the QB’s responsibility to check and audible for blitzes, and Lock just isn’t there yet, nor should he be expected to be. Btw, I thought the 2 pt conversion was his best pass, and really threaded the needle on it. I am not discouraged in any way by his play. He just looks like a guy that needs a lot of time to learn the NFL game which is exactly what Fangio said weeks ago.

The Broncos first half teams dominated Seattle statistically, just not on the scoreboard. Gino Smith was completely lost, and his OL looked way worse than ours getting multiple penalties, including back to back, as if the whole line was full of Bolles’ from last year.

This is the best game I have ever seen from Lynch. He looked really good in play action pass, and made good decisions. I don’t know if the light bulb’s finally come on for him, or if they game planned his reps, but he never gave us a flash like he did tonight. If he goes back to his usual erratic play, and the coaches do not promote him to back up to Wilson, then we know this was orchestrated for him. Maybe he’s finally taking football seriously... who knows?.. but he certainly never did in Denver.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    In typical omane fashion, Lock went from a bust to now making progress and already dreaming about what he can do with a good offensive line.
    where have I heard that before?!
    I’m assuming he’ll have a great last preseason game and if by game 3 of the regular season Flacco has a bad game, they would call for Lock to replace him, or at least to see what he can do playing with the starters.
    Tell me if I have not seen this movie before...
    Last edited by strafen; 08-09-2019, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Seahawks blitzed the hell out of Lock lol

Would be careful of analyzing Lock on a pure performance basis as most you guys do - he’s playing with players that won’t be in NFL.

He has talent, but fundamentals lack and deteriorate when it gets tough (like jay cutler) lol

Leave a comment:

• sgbfan
    replied
    A few takeaways from that game.

1. Those officials really wanted attention didn't they? Every other play there was a penalty.

2. I freaking hate the Seahawks. They act like they won the superbowl in the first preseason game of the year.

3. Paxton Lynch is such a Pu##y. He deserves a strong kick to the groin, but not sure if you'd hit anything.

4. You do not want to play TE for the Broncos, its not good for your knees.

5. Lock looked OK. Not great, but much better. Horrible OL certainly didn't help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X